“Awesome Mayan Buffet on Friday night!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 121 Restaurants in San Pedro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Idaho Springs, CO
“Awesome Mayan Buffet on Friday night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I went to Elvi's because I was looking for a Belizean meal and not just a hamburger or pizza. I had the stewed chicken with rice and beans and it was excellent. The service was friendly which made for a pleasurable dining experience. Upon leaving I was told about the Mayan buffet they have on Friday nights. I went back on Friday for more traditional Belizean food and it was awesome. I recommend it to anyone in San Pedro on a Friday night.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Weldon, California
“I heard It was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was looking for great sea food and Elvi's had it. yes I paid for it too but a fair price. We enjoyed our meal I had to crab claws which was amazing and my honey had the sea food pasta oh my we rolled back to the hotel.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Really good breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Only visited one time late in our vacation. We wished we had come sooner. All if us had a great breakfast. Dad loved loved the Italian omelet. Mom enjoyed the Belize eggs. I had eggs and link sausage. The best cooked over "easy" eggs I had a week. You need to be ready to "go slow" but worth the wait.

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Great options including traditional, Mexican, and American fare.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Very happy with the food taste, quality, variety, and options. On Friday night is all you can eat buffet that is out of this world. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Des Moines, Washington
“Wonderful service in a fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were delighted that when we first arrived in San Pedro for vacation, we were pointed towards Elvi's Kitchen. We were promptly greeted and then seated in the main dining room. We particularly enjoyed the sand floors and giant tree in the center of the room. Our server was very personable and made the experience fun. The food was wonderful but if you go on one of their Mayan buffet nights, a great deal of the menu is only available if you order the buffet. Prices are very reasonable and it is somewhere that we went to multiple times. Great food!

Visited November 2013