“AWESOME!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Robin's Kitchen

Robin's Kitchen
Sea Grape Drive, Opposite Royal Palms | South end of island, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had passed this place on my way to the resort where I was staying, so I had to check it out! WARNING_GOING THERE ON THE EFFECTS ODF A DOOBIE COULD MAKE YOU BUY 2 OR 3 JERK CHICKENS!!! Thats how good it is!! And it is a real deal for the $$!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntington Beach
“Winner Winner . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed at the Mata Rocks resort across the street from Robins, so we were able to walk right over. What can be said that hasn't already been said ? Chicken is delicious ! Robin is so kind and cheerful.

We went fishing and brought Robin back some fresh snapper and barracuda, he made a meal out of both of them for us . . . delicious ! Didn't know barracuda was even good to eat, now I know.

The complete chicken dinner is only $6 US, a flat out steal.

Visited May 2014
New York, New York, United States
“Must go, both for food and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I only write reviews if my experience is truly incredible and Robin's Kitchen is really a gem. This awesome Jamaican guy cooks a plated menu on his smoker grill and is truly a kind hearted guy. He likes to sit with his customers, get to know them, and take his time through the whole process. You have to understand island time to appreciate the experience, so don't expect to come in a hurry. It's the best meal on the island for only $6. I ate hear 4x during my week in San Pedro. Go get to know Robin.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We heard about this little place and decided to stop in and checked out the menu. Upon looking at the menu I noticed a lot of flies in the area of food preparation and stood at the counter for several minutes with no greeting what so ever so I felt they didn't need my business and left.

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
“Good taste, but dried out.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I guess one of the problems with chicken is that in order to make sure it is done, you run the risk of having it become dried out. That's how our chicken was. However, the flavorings were decent and if we would have had enough time, we might have given this place another try. The food is decently priced also so that is another consideration.

• Visited March 2014