“MUST GO TO ROBIN'S KITCHEN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Robin's Kitchen

Robin's Kitchen
Sea Grape Drive, Opposite Royal Palms | South end of island, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in San Pedro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
KNOXVILLE
“MUST GO TO ROBIN'S KITCHEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Chances are if you know San Pedro you know about Robin's Kitchen. A very small mom and pops place where the best I can tell only has 2 employees. Robin and his wife. This is a must stop when on the island. The best jerk chicken I've ever had with cole slaw and such. Make it to go or take your own beer. The price how about $12.00 us dollars for me and the Mrs. You just don't get chicken this good in the USA.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta, Georgia
“This is a MUST have while in San Pedro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

You must go. The food and Robin were worth the drive to the south side of the island. He is a very sweet man who enjoys feeding people. My food was gone within no time.

Visited August 2013
colorado
“Best jerk kitchen ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Was introduced to robins by cab driver on the way to condo. Easy to miss. Stopped the following day and it was truly the best jerk chicken I have ever had. It was inexpensive at about 6 dollars for a generous helping served with beans and rice. Yum! Will visit again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Yummy!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went to Robin's Kitchen after we heard great reviews from people staying at our hotel. We got there and sat for awhile. The wait was about 15 minutes because they had just opened back up for dinner. We watched them prepare the chicken fresh on the bbq grill and we took our plates to go back to our hotel room. The food was sooooo delicious!! I don't know what type of sauce they used on that chicken but I was def licking my fingers! Its also an excellent price for a full meal.

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Jerk Chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We got the half fish and chicken plates. I really wish that we had gotten all jerk chicken. It was the best chicken I've ever had. The sides were whatever but I didn't care, I just wanted more chicken! We had gotten our food to-go, had we ate at the restaurant I would have ordered a 2nd serving of chicken.

• Visited July 2013