“Absolute relaxation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Essence Day Spa

Ocean Essence Day Spa
Sea Grape Drive | Waterfront the at Xanadu Resort, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye 109, Belize
501-604-0766
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Absolute relaxation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We visited the island last week and the first full day it was raining. We went in to town and found this Spa!! We booked for the afternoon! It was by far one of the best massages we have ever had. Carmen and Tiffany were top notch!! We loved it so much we went back two days later and were not disappointed! We will definitely be visiting Ocean Essence on our next trip to Belize!

Visited June 2014

Rochester, New York
“Heaven on Earth at Ocean Essence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Two weeks ago this morning, my Mom, Best friend and I visited Ocean Essence Day Spa. That was the MOST awesome and relaxing hot stone massage and facial. Rachel, Carmen and Sherlette were wonderful! Hearing the ocean waves, the birds singing and feeling the ocean breeze was the most beautiful setting for the best hot stone massage I have ever experienced.

From my very first contact with Sara (the owner), I have nothing but good things to say. She always answered my emails immediately and the welcome we received by her, her husband and the ladies was amazing. I will definitely make that a stop on any future trips to Belize!

Oak Park, California
“Best massage of our lives.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I booked the moonlight couples massage and it was amazing. Laying there in the moonlight listening to the water lap up on the dock was incredible. Scented candles were lit adding even more to the ambiance. Our massage therapists, Sharlette and Rachel gave us the best massage my husband and I have ever had. Price was reasonable at $65 for a full hour. HIGHLY recommend you add this to your itinerary.

“Total bliss!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was staying next door at Xanadu. The weather was pretty disapointing & I figured a massage would be relaxing. When I was greeted by Carmen she told me that she had time for my service & 5 min's later I was sent into the bathroom to derobe & was quickly impressed by the lovely candles & fresh flowers. I was given a sarong & it was up onto the table! Carmen gave me a wonderful deep tissue massage & it was up there w the best spas in NYC! Being elevated over the ocean is simply heaven! The waves crashing & the breezes were transormative to my mood. I think the price is right for the experience! Big smile!!

Visited June 2014
Mount Royal, New Jersey
30 attraction reviews
“great couples massage on the dock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Massage was excellent and very fair price. She used a very good deep tissue technique and made my tight back feel a million times better.