“Hot Stones and Cool Breezes!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Essence Day Spa

Ocean Essence Day Spa
Sea Grape Drive | Waterfront the at Xanadu Resort, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye 109, Belize
501-604-0766
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 75 Activities in San Pedro
Type: Architectural Buildings, Wellness & Spas
Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Hot Stones and Cool Breezes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had an amazing waterfront massage today. A soft cool breeze rolled through with the sounds of a gentle tide as my muscles were soothed. This spa is off the beaten path, the road to looks a little dodgy to a gringo eye, but upon arrival at the dock, any queries melted away and looking at the view I knew I was exactly where I needed to be. Bella was friendly, warm and very skilled with the hot stones. This is not your average spa, a true island experience. Totally Recommended!

Visited January 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Massage with free pedicure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place was great! You get to have a massage on the dock right on the ocean and for $65 you get a full one hour massage and a pedicure which is BY FAR the cheapest on the island. Trust me...I looked everywhere!

They definitely had room to have more people to get massages but they needed more people working the place. They could only see about 6 people a day and they were pretty booked up when we went. Our whole group wanted to get massages but some of the people were forced to go somewhere else because they couldn't call anyone else.

The massage was great and the pedicure was amazing. I recommend it for sure!

Vancouver, BC
9 attraction reviews
“Spa-aahh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Although my visit was a year ago, I have been meaning to write this review for a while.

I picked this place because they offered ear candling, a treatment that can be hard to find. I was staying at the other end of town and they very nicely came to pick me up to take me to the spa. And what a treat! A beautiful little yellow building out on a pier draped with beautiful white draperies. I enjoyed my experience so much I decided to stay for a body massage. Take it from me, there is nothing more relaxing than receiving a wonderful massage with the sound of the waves gently lapping at the dock. At home I would be listening to a recording. Here you get the real thing! It was magic.

You should definitely treat yourself to a visit to this spa.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent service, good value and unique setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We went in for a couples massage and had a great time. The therapists were skilled and the location was hard to beat. Hearing the ocean breeze an the waves lapping certainly made this unique for us. Was great value for money and conveniently located as well. We did not have an appointment and they took us right in. Loved the feel and would highly recommend it to other travelers. Enjoy!

DC
“Perfect location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

My fiance and I just visited this Spa and had a couples massage right on the water. The women who gave us our massage were fantastic and did an excellent job. The location of the Spa was right over the water and had this amazing breeze which made the massage unforgettable!