“best ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Essence Day Spa

Ocean Essence Day Spa
Sea Grape Drive | Waterfront the at Xanadu Resort, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye 109, Belize
501-604-0766
Website
Improve this listing
Madison, WI
“best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I get a lot of massages and rarely get a good one on vacation. The atmosphere was so beautiful that my friend and I went in to check it out. We were sooooo happy that we did. We both received great service. My friend got a massage and manicure. She was thrilled with both. I like a very serious, deep massage and I got the best massage I've ever had. Sara was better than the massage therapist that I've gone to for years. The ocean lapping, the breeze flowing over your body and a truly therapeutic massage. Sara owns the place and really knows her stuff. Couldn't be better.

Visited December 2012

madison, wi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“As they say "UnBelizeable"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Although they are all great, the owner/Manager Sara gave me one of the best massages I have ever had and I have massage training myself. It was easy to walk up and make an appointment. The facility is over the water, the tables are professional quality, the breeze off the sea is relaxing. I cannot say enough about the massage!

Visited December 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You've got to go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I loved my spa experience at "Ocean Essence!" The location was something one only dreams about - a charming little place right over the aqua blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. While the sea breezes were blowing and the sounds of lapping water lulled me into a deep relaxation, I enjoyed an outdoor one-hour deep-tissue massage, pedicure and ear candling from Velma who was very sweet and did a wonderful job. I don't know if I've ever had a more relaxing massage. Definitely recommend!

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Dreamy Day on the Dock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Apart from the glorious sea breeze and hearing the lapping of water on the dock - my masseuse gave me a wonder sweedish massage (good pressure) and used some new techniques I've never experienced before! The fascility is charming with adequate privacy - and I was fortunate enough during my massage to even see dolphin jumping close up in the bay! Thanks Girls from Lynn

Visited October 2012
Millersburg, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gift for my wife!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

A 1 hour full body massage just feet above the lapping Caribbean waves. Good service and friendly staff!

Visited September 2012