“Gift for my wife!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Essence Day Spa

Ocean Essence Day Spa
Sea Grape Drive | Waterfront the at Xanadu Resort, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye 109, Belize
501-604-0766
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 75 Activities in San Pedro
Type: Architectural Buildings, Wellness & Spas
Millersburg, Ohio
“Gift for my wife!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

A 1 hour full body massage just feet above the lapping Caribbean waves. Good service and friendly staff!

Visited September 2012

US
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful setting , mediocre massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

You can not beat this location and for that alone I enjoyed my massage. But the massage therapist ( not sure that she really should be called that) was very amateur and had no technique . She really seemed to not know what she was doing at all. She as very sweet and asked me about the pressure and I asked for more which I think she tried to give but just wasn't skilled. Her phone rand twice during the massage and she said it was her boss and left me to answer it. The first time she returned right away, the second time she left me for about 10 minutes. All I could think is that if she really was talking to her boss in south Dakota, did she also tell her boss that she has a client laying on the table and did the boss not think she should get back to her client and perhaps call back in 30 minutes....either way....it as relaxing and wonderful setting with the breeze out on the pier, but I'd you're looking for a real massage, you should look further.

Visited September 2012
Columbus, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“Heavenly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I liked every second of the massage and there was nothing to dislike about it. The staff are super friendly and make you feel especially pampered.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Nice massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I did a couples massage and the massage itself was excellent. The massage is done on the dock itself and you can hear the waves and the tranquility of the island. I read a review, where someone booked a massage and came and the place was closed. They are very laid-back on the island and had it not been for our persistence we would have thought the place was closed too. We arrived at our scheduled appointment time and the gate was locked (which is almost pointless because it is a door on a dock and one can simply go in the water and climb on the dock on the other side). But we kept looking and calling out and then I saw a head in a window and saw that someone was there. So we waved and called and eventually we were seen. Another massage was still in progress so we were allowed to sit in some hammocks on the dock which was within visibility of the people that were getting massaged. They need to work on their privacy. I am naked under a sheet and partially exposed at times. The place should be better designed where other people are not watching you get a massage.

Visited March 2012
“Beautiful, reasonable and relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

They made it worth our trip. You can hear the dock creaking in the background to make it even more relaxing. It's amazing!