“Great atmosphere and location” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Great atmosphere and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This one is probably the biggest bar I saw in San Pedro. It has a stage, so most likely live music at night. Also very good atmosphere. I would recommend checking this place out for sure.

Visited February 2014

Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States
“Not feelin' it for Fido's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stopped here after my friend and I did a little shopping and wanted an appetizer. I ordered the "Fido's Famous Wings" and have not clue as to what makes them famous. They were covered with a sweet BBQ sauce and came with ranch dressing and the worst excuse for carrots that we've ever seen. They were inedible and had been around way too long. They should have never been served at all. My friend had the rolled tacos which were okay but she wouldn't order them again. Ordering anything but island food is probably a mistake and I might try them again but there are so many other restaurants highly recommended that I doubt it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Great Falls, Montana
“ya gotta go there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Service for food may be a bit slow (we got a free meal from the manager because the service was swamped that night)...but.. the beer..the atmosphere..the jewelry shop..the art shop..and the overall ambience had us coming back for more. Loved the place, Had live music on one of the nights there...it's the first time I've ever heard a reggae version of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb"...GREAT!!!!! Whoever the musician was...he was great!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Great Seafood and Live entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

The food was great and the price reasonable. Fido's Mojito's were very good and the music was great.

Visited February 2014
Edwardsville, Illinois
“One of My Favorites on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We ended up eating two meals here, as well as ordering carry-out. The chicken enchiladas were fantastic and were a repeat order for me. I wish I could make them like that myself at home. This establishment offers a casual, relaxed atmosphere with a gorgeous view of the ocean. As I type, I am especially remembering their chips and salsa with fondness. Yummmm!

• Visited February 2014