“Delicious cinnamon rolls” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Baker

The Baker
South of San Pedro Town, Opposite Super Buy South and next-door to Marinas Supermarket and Xanadu Island Resort. | Sea Grape Drive, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize (Formerly The Bakery)
+501 629-8030
Dining options: Breakfast
Los Angeles, CA
“Delicious cinnamon rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had been looking for this bakery for 2 days! Our guide book was 2 years old and apparently the bakery moved from the middle of town to south of Xanadu. It was walking distance from our hotel the whole time!

We stopped in early so they didn't have much ready. We took some cinnamon rolls so that we'd have something to munch on during our flight. I wish we had bought more! They were perfect amount of cinnamon and icing and the bread was so soft.

• Greek first
Granite Bay, California
“very clean and fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I bought a few treats to share with the family. I guess the only thing missing was sugar. But then again I am from California and love my sweet treat. Everything was fresh and yummie but I could of used a little more sweetness!

San Pedro, Belize
“More than a bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Baker has rolls, loaves and specialty breads as you'd expect, (all good) but what I must give kudos for is their lunchtime wraps. Oh, so affordable (cheap, really) and excellent. I said excellent. And I can go anywhere in town and hear people raving about the pretzels, cinnamon rolls, and other sweet offerings. I'm honestly scared to try the pizza for fear of becoming addicted. Must comment, also that Ken & Emily are working very hard (and doing a great job) to change the ambiance. It has, up to now, not really been a place where you'd want to linger with a cup of coffee and a sweet roll, but they are making great strides in converting The Baker into a destination location.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“SCOTS ON TOUR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family loved The Bakery, the Irish owners are wonderful . My kids went several times for lunch, great fresh sandwiches at great prices, they also loved the fresh pizza slices.The highlight of their morning was to travel to "EMILY'S", (this is what the kids renamed it after the lovely lady owner), and get freshly baked cinnamon buns, Emily would even set some aside for them so they would not have to get up so early on their vacation, be warned the cinnamon buns go quickly.
Emily and Keith thank you for making our family trip so memorable.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe
“Such a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went to the Bakery everyday. We were staying almost next door at the Xanadu island Resort. Fresh warm bread, great cinnamon rolls in the morning, and the best little coconut pies you ever tasted! They also have a wonderful cinnamon bread that we took home and made the best French Toast ever! At lunch they have wonderful sandwiches. Their tuna was light and not over dressed with mayo, but instead made moist with a squeeze of lime and fresh tomatoes. And those peanut butter cookies!!!! No wonder I gained so much weight on this trip! The owners are a lovely Irish couple. I could listen to their accent all day.