My wife and I with our our 3 children ( 15,13,11 ) spent 1 week at Grand Caribe for our spring break. The resort is immaculate, the housekeeping and laundry is first rate,same as the grounds keeping, There is pride evident in the way the workers care for the property and for their individual jobs.Front desk and concierge could not be more helpful.They organized our pickup and return to airport our golf cart rental and all our tours. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Our condo was awesome, granite counter tops, high end appliances and all the comforts of home.We ate all over the island and could not find a bad meal. We simply used the restaurant reviews of all the previous visitors. We had equally great experiences with the fishing , scuba and snorkeling trips.We could not find anything to complain about, Grand Caribe is a home run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro