Our group or four (a couple and two single ladies) stayed at the Grand Caribe for a week in late January to celebrate a birthday. We absolutely loved our accommodations and our time in Belize! We stayed in a two-bedroom condo with a spectacular view of the Caribbean (building A, third floor). The condo was stocked well beyond what we expected and worked very well for our group. We took full advantage of the patio and loved waking up early to enjoy a cup of coffee and breakfast while we watched the sunrise over the water. All in all the unit was five star!
The resort has great amenities, and by far the best beach/dock that we saw (and we saw pretty much ALL of them). The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Prior to our arrival we were in contact with the staff inquiring about flights from Belize City, booking tours/golf carts, and asking other general questions…they were always very prompt in getting back to us and assisting in any way they could. While at the resort everyone we came in contact with was amazing (front desk, cleaning, maintenance, night security…EVERYONE), and we really appreciated the daily laundry service.
The transportation to/from the airport was appreciated and very reliable. For us, the location was great as we loved walking along the beach path into town to get groceries, go for dinner, ect. We did experience four days of rain during our trip, but were able to book a golf cart right through the resort to help us get around.
The only thing we did not enjoy about our stay was the poolside bar. We found the quality of the food poor for the price that we were paying. We ate there our first night as we had been traveling for 16+ hours and were tired…we never went back which is a shame as we are sure that if the quality were better it would make for a great spot to mingle with other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro