We stayed for 16 days over Christmas----the accommodations were outstanding---best in the Carribbean that we've ever experienced. They have a swim up pool bar which serves absolutely the best food we experienced while in Belize---we didn't need to go anywhere else. The grounds were really immaculate, and all of the staff could not have been friendlier. I highly recommend heading down the beach just a short walk to the Palapa Bar for an afternoon beer on the upper deck overlooking the reef----you forget where you are----very therapeutic. We had occasion to visit several other resorts while on the island---Grand Caribe is by far the best run of the resorts there in our opinion----We did not stay in an oceanfront condo---however it may as well have been as our unit had amazing views of the ocean---Great Vacation--unforgettable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The unique layout of this premier resort provides the entire 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos with an unobstructed panoramic view of the second largest Barrier Reef! The residences are beautifully appointed with spacious, fully equipped kitchens. The living rooms and bedrooms have flat screens and all accommodations also have ipod docking, DVD and internet service. Concierge can arrange local flights, golf cart rentals, all tours including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, mainland excursions, private charters, private chefs and babysitting. Contact us for your next vacation, honeymoon or any special occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grand Caribe Belize Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Caribe Belize Resort And Condominiums San Pedro