“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Aldie, Virginia
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Have been to San Pedro twice now and have eaten here during both visits! Excellent Lebanese food! Absolutely love the falafel platter!!!!

San Diego, California
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was a very casual place in town, but the chicken and the shrimp were absolutely outstanding. We convinced another couple who was undecided to come in and they agree with us. If it was not our last night, we would definitely have eaten here again.

Visited February 2014
Pleasanton, California
“Great Food, they will pick you up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The sea food was fresh and very good. The service was good. They picked us up and that was a big plus as we would not have found them otherwise. hence the name.

Visited November 2013
San Francisco, California
“Unexpected food choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you enjoy Mediterranean this place is for you! A little hidden gem located on middle street in town (look for the rotisserie outside the front). It smells so good as the chicken cooks!
Great hummus and delicious garlic sauce

Visited August 2013
Orange County, California
“Never fails to please!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had the chance to make a last minute trip to San Pedro and stopped in to see Mohammed (he also goes by William). Since I had eaten other things from his menu in the past (see my other reviews of this restaurant), he asked me if he could make me something not on the menu. He asked me if I would eat Spaghetti Bolognese. I told him, "Sure."

One has to remember that Mohammed is a professional chef. From time to time, he cooks different meals for his friends and family. Yes, spaghetti is not Lebanese but I thought, "Why not?" Fifteen minutes later, he brought out the spaghetti and a salad. Wow! It was incredible.

This guy can cook anything! So, if you go into his restaurant and ask expect Middle Eastern food, it will be fantastic. But, you might want to ask him if he's offering anything not on the menu. You might be in for a pleasant surprise!

• Visited August 2013