“Rum Punch!” 5 of 5 stars

+501 610-1114
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Inland and Sea Adventures has been in business for over 15 years. We aim at giving our all for all. Our tours are fairly priced with top quality treatment and amenities. We focus on marine and terrestrial activities; thus, fulfilling your every vacation need. Want to partake in a customized tour, or are interested in something special? We can arrange that for you! Our friendly staff and guides are always on hand to answer any question.
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Rum Punch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The whole staff was very friendly and very informational! We had asked for some drinks and they gave us all that we wanted and more. The breakfast was great and Eric went through so much just to please our group ( 29 thirsty people). Brown surgar and king David were also along and very great. When i go back i will book everything through these guys, there is nothing bad I can say about these kind gentleman!

Visited March 2013

Stillwater, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 Minnesota ladies had the tour of their lives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We met Eric in the grocery store in San Pedro. Eric was very friendly and professional so we decided to book a full day tour which included the Xunantunich Mayan ruins, zip lining, and cave tubing. No details were omitted and Eric met us at the airport with breakfast and freshly squeezed orange juice (one of the ladies in our party is a vegetarian and Eric gladly provided her with fresh fruit). We opted for the airplane ride as we knew we had a lot to pack into one day. Once we landed in Belize City David, Eric's brother was the hostess with the mostest. Refreshments were also provided enroute to our adventures (rum punch, beer, and snacks from local fruit stands). At the Mayan Ruins one of the girls experienced a fear of heights and Brown Sugar the Mayan guide personally escorted her to the top and back down easing her fears. We stopped for a tasty island fare lunch after the ruins. The zip lining was the favorite activity for all and the cave tubing was the perfect ending to a perfect day. This made a lifetime memory for three ladies from the frozen tundra ( Minnesota).

Visited February 2013
California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Pleased the entire group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I took a group of 13 (6 adults, 7 kids 7-15yrs) out today with Inland and Sea tours today to see/climb the Mayan ruins and go cave tubing. Everyone had a great time. I researched all of the various tours and tour outfits for this outing. I was looking for dependability, value, and a great time and Eric exceeded on all points. I had contacted Eric via his website after vetting him on Tripadvisor. He was quick to respond to my many emails and questions. We decided to choose the flying option and it was well worth the extra money. It is a very long day of touring and doing the 1.5 hour water taxi trip each way would have been a drag. Instead, we met Eric at the San Pedro airstrip early in the morning where he met us with juice and warm chicken filled tortillas. We boarded our 14 person plane ( very safe and professional) for the 17 minute flight to the Belize city municipal airstrip. After we deplaned,we were met by Clarence ( aka Brown Sugar) who took us in his private van with water, soda and beer. We drove to Xunatunich to tour the Mayan ruins. Stopped at a restaurant for lunch and then were off to do the cave tubing. After cave tubing it was back to the plane for our short hop back to San Pedro. Throughout the whole process, Eric was professional and dependable. He did mention the one negative review on Tripadvisor and said that the person who was trying to complain was sending emails to the wrong email address and thus Eric was not receiving the emails. eric did make a valid point in that he does thousands of dollars of tours each day and would not risk ruining his reputation or his business over less than a hundred dollars. Anyway, I was responsible for booking our 13 person group for over $2000 from back in California and I fully trusted Eric and his crew. I highly recommend his company.

Visited February 2013
Santa Clara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Let Eric run point for you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I went in December with my parents and grandma. I will add to the chorus of positive reviews with extremely high praise for Eric. On an island where you might find many with questionable character (see: Belize Yacht Club), we learned to put our trust in Eric, who coordinated our every move and made our stay in Belize an incredible vacation. While traveling anywhere abroad, trust is always at a premium, and I'm happy to say that you should absolutely rely on Eric to help you.

Eric was very responsive via email when we were planning the trip and made several suggestions for what we should do. He also took special note when we told him we were bringing my 83 year old grandma. When we arrived, Eric made sure to meet up with us so we could discuss the various tours we had booked.

The first day, we decided to go to Xunantunich, cave tubing, and the zoo. As far as we know, Inland and Sea Adventures is the only one willing to do all three in one day, and it's absolutely sufficient time. We started early at the airport with a few others, and Eric bought us warm meat tortillas and orange juice. Very tasty. Eric's brother David met us on the mainland, and from the beginning, special attention was given to ensure that my grandma would have a good time. When we arrived at Xunantunich, David gave my grandma a ride in the van to the base, while the rest of us hiked with the local guide. My grandma, being the trooper she is, actually made it to the top of the pyramid. The local guide was great and we had a blast. We stopped at lunch at an assuming little place. I thought perhaps it would be an icky tourist trap, but instead, we were treated to an amazing chicken and rice lunch. The chicken was incredibly tender (I wish I could write that place a Yelp review-- it would make my top chicken list!).

Cave tubing requires a bit of a hike holding your tube before you arrive at the river. There's no way my grandma would have been able to carry her tube all that way; David graciously carried his tube and hers. And he made sure to provide us with a private tour so my grandma wouldn't need to paddle. I can see how it might be frightening for an 83 year old grandma otherwise, but David made her feel so comfortable! We also had a great time at the zoo. Why are the 3 things doable in one day? Because you absolutely only need about 30-45 minutes at the zoo, particularly toward the end of the day when there was no one there! We had all the animals to ourselves. Magical.

The following day, we bummed around in the morning, while Eric arranged for us to go on a fishing trip. Again, just a reminder, Eric is super accessible on his phone, so you can call him any time. Originally, we had planned to go in the morning, but Eric informed us it might be better to go during the change in tides, which was in the afternoon-- and when we agreed, he had no problem making the changes on our behalf. The fishing trip was a blast-- we caught a 15-pound mutton snapper, a 15-pound yellow jack, a 10-pound Spanish mackerel, and a 8-lb cero mackerel. The crew filleted the fish and we brought some of it back to the hotel to be cooked for dinner.

The next day, we had planned to go snorkeling at Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley and wanted to leave grandma on shore. However, Eric suggested we take a glass bottom boat out, so grandma could stay onboard but still see some fish. Once again, Eric made the changes seamlessly. He even made sure I got the prescription goggles I needed.

The last day, we hadn't the foggiest idea what we wanted to do. Originally, we planned to relax, but we're not really the sit around and do-nothing family. And, San Pedro itself is a little boring if you ask me. To add to the drama, our hotel at the Belize Yacht Club kicked us out a day early, saying they didn't get the last day's payment from Expedia. BS. They overbooked and we paid the price. Eric to the rescue!! He recommended we fly to the mainland and stay in Belize City, while checking out a couple more attractions. At first we were apprehensive since Belize City is known as one of the most dangerous cities in the world, but Eric assured us it would be ok, and since he hadn't led us astray yet, we trusted his hotel pick. Great choice. It was safe and inexpensive, just like he promised. We asked about a few tours, and he honestly told us that they weren't worth the money or the time. That's integrity right there! We decided on a birding tour and the howler monkey preserve. WOW. Both aren't prominently mentioned in literature, but you absolutely must do both. The birding tour particularly is great because it's in a gorgeous area with so many species of pretty birds (and you don't even need binoculars to see them clearly). And unlike a zoo, the birds are free to go where they please, so it's extra special when you see a cool one. The howler monkey preserve is amazing because the monkeys come right down next to you. One even took a liking to my grandma's hat!

Eric does it all. Eric, we need a taxi. Eric, we need another flight. Eric, we want some good local food. Eric, our hotel kicked us out a day early, what do we do? Eric, this. Eric, that. He's the man! On a trip where so much could have gone wrong, Eric made sure that everything went smoothly. He commented at the end of the trip that he'd never forget my grandma for how brave and tough she was. Well, we'll never forget Eric for being the most reliable tour guide.

When you visit, please let Eric know that the family with the 83-year old Chinese grandma says hi. I'm pretty sure he'll know exactly who we are. :-) Have fun in Belize, and don't forget to call Eric!

Visited December 2012
Bernardsville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I found a flyer for Inland and Sea at a local shop in Belize and when it was time to book an excursion to the mainland, i did a quick search of reviews and the great comments made it easy to select them. We called Eric very last minute on a rainy day to see if we could book a trip to the mainland. Eric was able to put together something for 6 of us in an hour! He was friendly, professional and a lot of fun. The breakfast was great, the instructions etc. We were met in on the mainland by David, Eric's brother. Almost twins! David was great! He was also really fun and very accomadating and made the zoo and cave tubing really special. Being we were so late to get started, we never felt rushed or short changed - quite the opposite - we felt catered to and I would definitely recommend you call Eric and David. They are very honest and won't steer you wrong! Say hi to them for us!

Visited January 2013