I have to start out by saying the grounds and resort accommodations, along with staff hospitality are great! If you are looking to secluded and away from most things, this is the prime place to be. You have cable and internet to keep you connected to the world, but locations such as this are setup for scuba and snorkeling, which are great, but not something that needs to be done everyday unless that is the reason you came to Belize. As far as rest and relaxation, this resort did not dissappoint. Being away from the world and still being able to reach out to the world was just what we needed. The pricing on food is a little expensive at the restaurants, although the food great, it just leaves a bit to be desired with those prices. Also, be prepared to be limited by mostly water taxis. This is almost the only way to get up and down the island, and can get to be expensive after a few rides. Oh, if you didnt know this is not in Belize City, you will need to catch an additional flight from Belize City to San Pedro on the local airline. Other than the meals being somewhat pricey and the seclusion, it is the perfect place to be. Clean, spacious and quiet, which was all we needed on our honeymoon, we found in this place. Thank you to the staff for their hospitality and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro