We stayed at Las Terrazas for 9 days. Staff is friendly and very helpful! Food is good and the SPA is AMAZING!!!! Keep in mind that almost all of your outings will be either in boat taxi, golf cart, or the most awful bumpy/longest ride in a taxi van---this hotel is about a 40 min golf cart ride or $50 one way boat taxi ride from town.
We stayed in their two bedroom, two full bath, full kitchen living room and dinning room suit. We didn't use the kitchen much but it is nice to have. If you plan on fishing and cooking your catch, or you can have their restaurant prepare your fish for you.
A golf cart rental for your trip is a MUST!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro