i stayed at LT recently for a friend's destination wedding. the resort grounds are nicely kept and very modern. The rooms are pretty much a full apartment each with it's own kitchen. unfortunately there aren't a lot of dining options apart from the "O" restaurant on site which necessitates a boat ride (25 USD each way for a private boat) back to san pedro. while the food at "O" is great, it does get boring after a couple of days. but the reason for staying here is to be isolated from people in the first place.
i really enjoyed the beach and the free use of kayaks and sail boats. great way to spend some time in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro