Laz Terrazas is a one of a kind resort. This past November I was married on the beach of their resort. The resort helped make use special day extra memorable. From the day we booked our wedding to the day they dropped us off to go home they went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. The "O" restaurant had wonderful food for each time of day. One of my favorite accommodations was to have the opportunity to have a peaceful breakfast poolside every morning.
I would say that Laz Terrazas is a little on the pricey side but with the service that is provided you never feel like you paid too much. Yes, I am sure you could find a resort that is cheaper...but I am not sure you could find the same service for a cheaper price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro