The resort was amazing - the rooms were great, the staff fantastic, the pool, restaurant, and room service were all wonderful and soooo accommodating. Don't miss a massage in the spa (or on the pier) as part of your stay. Check out the kayaks and catamarans, snorkel, or visit the White Sands dive shop next door; the dive trip rates are really reasonable for some of the most fantastic diving on the second largest reef in the world. We also caught a Mayan tour and our next trip (going back? definitely!) will include cave tubing as well as (hopefully) the ATM Mayan tour... and absolutely more scuba. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest luxury properties on the island of Ambergris Caye, Las Terrazas is a Preferred Boutique Resort and the only member of Preferred Hotel Group in Belize. Located just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro, Las Terrazas Resort invites you to experience exceptional, spacious townhome-style accommodations and gracious Belizean hospitality at our oceanfront retreat. Situated on one of the most beautiful and secluded private beaches, our Ambergris Caye resort is an exhilarating tropical playground where you can discover Belize; "Mother Nature's best kept secret." Experience world class attractions such as diving and snorkeling, the lavish Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, fishing, zip lining and cave tubing, Mayan Ruins, or relaxing on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Terrazas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Terrazas Hotel San Pedro
- Las Terrazas Resort Belize/San Pedro