I took my family here in February 2014 for vacation, but also wanted to do some fishing with my 14 year old son while there. We had an incredible time. The staff at Coco Beach is the friendliest, most accommodating staff I have encountered, including letting us add another day onto our vacation without having to change rooms.
Belize is a wonderful country with so much to do and many sites to see. All you have to do is ask, and someone at Coco Beach will help you make whatever arrangements you need. I love this place so much I will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, Hammocks and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking and volleyball, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro