My husband and I recently stayed at Coco Beach for our honeymoon. We stayed in one of their casitas and loved it! The hotel staff are very accommodating & showed us a great time. We had a tropical storm go through for the first few days of our trip and consequently got to know the bar staff very fell. Mac, Shelby, & Milton are the best! They took great care of us and kept us entertained while waiting for the rain to pass. The pools are amazing- they have one for kids & one for adults (with a swim up bar) and this made things very relaxing. My husband and I are already trying to figure out when we can come back. I would definately recommend this resort to anyone headed to Belize. And if you like to dive you are just minutes away from an amazing dive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, Hammocks and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking and volleyball, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro