My husband and I are ex-pats currently living on Ambergris Caye. We love the island and our home here but wanted to do something a little different for a weekend getaway to celebrate our 30th anniversary. So glad we chose Coco Beach! From the moment we arrived and were warmly welcomed by Zoby and the front desk staff until we hopped on the Coco Beach resort boat on Sunday afternoon to head back down the island, we LOVED every minute of our stay. Our pool-view 3rd floor hotel room was beautiful, perfectly clean and refreshingly cool (a special treat since electricity is so expensive here we rarely turn on the AC at home!). The only challenge of the weekend was deciding whether to hang out in the room, out on the balcony enjoying the pool view and the ocean breeze, or at the pool. Loved the pool ledges with umbrellas and lounge chairs in the water! Every staff member we met was attentive, friendly and seemed to be truly enjoying their job. Zoby, the general services manager, is amazing. We've stayed in hotels & resorts all over the U.S. and in other parts of the world but can't remember staying in a place where the staff was more hospitable than Coco Beach. Looking forward to our next visit there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fabulous Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. Our beachfront resort is just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town. The resort provides complimentary water taxi shuttle from San Pedro airport to the property. A short boat ride, bicycle ride or golf cart ride back to town will get you to the shops and restaurants located in the town center. A Belize vacation in paradise is the ideal therapy for those who just want to get away from it all! The weather in Belize is ideal. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, Hammocks and the most incredible swimming pool on the island. Coco Beach offers luxurious accommodations in a quaint environment. Coco Beach offers numerous activities including diving, fishing, day tours, volleyball, sailing, kayaking and much more! Plus there is an outside Coco Cafe Providing fresh pastries goodies and specialty coffee as well as quick lunch options. The Coco Cabana Pool Bar features a swim up bar, snacks and a selection of specialty drinks. Coco Beach Resort is the right choice for your Barefoot Vacation in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro