My husband and I stayed at Coco Beach Resort for 6 nights in early June. From the moment we arrived on the dock, the staff really went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Nick, the operations manager, leads a great team of staff that always made sure to say hello and ask if we needed anything.
We stayed in a two bedroom condo (room 9A) facing the pool, but felt removed enough as we never had to deal any pool-side noise. The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything you'd need to make a simple meal at home, including salt & pepper. There is a small grocery store at the resort next door where you can buy the basics, however, we went into town and shopped at the Super Buy for a broader variety (and cheaper prices). If I had to nit-pick, the one thing that was missing from the room were bathrobes. Would have been nice to have something to toss on like a robe because even with the shades closed, people walking by our room could see into the main living areas, especially at night with the lights on. The bedroom shades are lined, so no worries there.
The location of the resort is ideal for those looking to stay away from town as it's quieter and more removed as you go north of the bridge. It's about a 10 minute boat ride into San Pedro via water taxi. We used both of the water taxis and no issues with either. We also walked to San Pedro, which took about 1 hour. That said, we took the water taxi back. :)
Overall great stay thanks for the wonderful staff at Coco Beach!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fabulous Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye in Belize. Our beachfront resort is just 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town. The resort provides complimentary water taxi shuttle from San Pedro airport to the property. A short boat ride, bicycle ride or golf cart ride back to town will get you to the shops and restaurants located in the town center. A Belize vacation in paradise is the ideal therapy for those who just want to get away from it all! The weather in Belize is ideal. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, Hammocks and the most incredible swimming pool on the island. Coco Beach offers luxurious accommodations in a quaint environment. Coco Beach offers numerous activities including diving, fishing, day tours, volleyball, sailing, kayaking and much more! Plus there is an outside Coco Cafe Providing fresh pastries goodies and specialty coffee as well as quick lunch options. The Coco Cabana Pool Bar features a swim up bar, snacks and a selection of specialty drinks. Coco Beach Resort is the right choice for your Barefoot Vacation in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro