Two couples...We booked our 2 bedroom condo through vrbo.com. The facility looked just like the pictures in real life. The master suite was phenomenal. The 2nd bedroom was small and did not have the same amenities as the master suite. (no TV, had to walk across hall to bath and 2nd bath was smaller) Flipped a coin for bedrooms. They arranged our airfare from Belize City to San Pedro, taxi met us at the airport, drove us the 3 blocks to boat landing and took us by boat to resort. Staff was amazingly kind. Made you feel right at home. Our condo was just above the swim up bar and overlooked the pool out to the sea. Very picturesque! We took a kayak out to the reef (1/2 mile) easy paddling and snorkeled there. Beautiful little fish and sting rays. Hardest part was getting back in the kayak one you get out:) No restaurant to eat at the resort so you were forced to walk to the resorts next door or down the beach for breakfast or lunch, but they were short walks and some tasty food! 2 modes of transportation on the island. Water taxi or golf cart. We bought the water taxi pass for 5 days to get back and forth to town. Loved the captain of the boat...he always took good care to make sure we didn't miss the boat back to the resort! Rented a golf cart one day and explored the island. If I had it to do over, I would have rented the cart the first day because we found so many great restaurants and shops when we explored. Make sure you go on the snorkel trip to Hol Chin and sharks Ray Alley. Worth the money and beautiful! Saw some amazing sea turtles, coral, sting rays and sharks! Friends went on the Mayan ruins, Zip line, Cave tubing trip and said it was amazing also. Bought fresh fruit in town every day and found several little bakeries with great breads. I would definitely go back to visit. Heard so many people say they would like to retire there, but I like a little more civilization and sanitation than what Belize offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, Hammocks and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking and volleyball, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro