The Bartenders (Joe, Deon, Milton, Cesar) were so funny and friendly. Increadible how they could get a party started around the bar. They made us feel like instance friends. Belize shores restaurant staff worked so hard to make us feel welcome and were so hospitable. Larry the pool guy was always there to make sure we were enjoying our stay. No request of him was to big! Larry always greeted us every morning with flowers in his hand. Room was clean and welcoming!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning waterfront Coco Beach Resort is located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, 3.5 miles north of San Pedro Town and the island's only airstrip. Resort guests can expect a subtropical climate, Palm trees, Coconuts, Hammocks and the island's most incredible free form swimming pool and swim up bar. Luxurious accommodations, great staff, complimentary kayaking and volleyball, various food and beverage options, on call spa services, complimentary WIFI in public areas and onsite vacation planning/concierge service ensure an unforgettable vacation experience. A team of dedicated reservations professionals are available to plan your stay as well as your transfers from the Belize International airport to the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Coco Beach San Pedro
- Coco Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro