We had spend merely 2 nights there, but Grand Colony do live up to their name of excellent and amazing service. Especially the manager, Frank Habet. We always see him walking and checking the compound and at the same time chatting with guests. Amazing view for the suite and they are so comfortable and all you need is there. A trip to grocery store, you will not leave to go for anything else but dinner. But with such a amazing view and well equipped kitchen, its so nice to be able to have dinner over the balcony over looking the Caribbean sea and sunset view. It was amazing. The magical feeling it is not words can described. I would recommend this to everyone, and definitely will be back before you know it for sure :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to a quiet place in large, luxurious suites at Grand Colony Island Villas, a beachfront residential resort on Ambergris Caye, just off the Belize Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Colony Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Colony Island Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Colony Island Villas Belize/San Pedro