We had a 2 b/r unit,
- Unit was nice enough.
- Full kitchen
- We had a good view.
-The complex is far out of town, and not near food - drink - shopping or activities.
- The complex is very small with no "beach area", just a sea wall.
- There is no staff on-site to help or answer questions.
- The pool is very very small.
- There was a lot of construction going on. (this is probably temporary)
- after looking at other properties during our stay, we found that there are many other Nice condo's at much better prices.
Not bad - but I would not stay there again (depends what you are looking for - not my first recommendation)
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Miramar Villas Hotel
- Miramar Villas Belize/San Pedro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miramar Villas offers beautifully-appointed two and three bedroom, oceanfront suites. Every unit has been individually furnished and decorated by the owners. Wireless internet, washers/dryers, televisions with cable access, ceiling fans and central air conditioning are standard at Miramar Villas. Units have private patios with unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests at Miramar Villas can use the infinity pool, palapa and private pier. Miramar Villas is located 2.5 miles south of San Pedro. ... more less