My husband and I stayed here one night, we would have stayed longer if we didn't have a wedding we needed to go to more north on the island. We were trying to get to a rehearsal dinner when the water taxi didn't stop for us. The staff at Cocotal was amazing and helped us get to our rehearsal dinner safely and on time. The cabana was wonderful and we wished we could have stayed longer. If we return to San Pedro we will stay here again. My only recommendation is to make sure you know how you are getting to Cocotal if you are coming from San Pedro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotal Inn and Cabanas is a beachfront vacation property located 2- 1/2 miles north of San Pedro. There are five units available for nightly rental. Intimate and low key, Cocotal is still only a bike ride from town in a great up and coming area. Our units are well appointed with fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning, cable TV, and maid service. There is an in-ground pool, honor bar, BBQ, and free bicycles and kayaks for guest use - a beautiful property and a great value! This description is based on information provided by the specialty lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cocotal Inn & Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotal Inn & Cabanas Hotel San Pedro
- Cocotal Inn And Cabanas
- Cocotal Inn & Cabanas Belize/San Pedro