The pictures and video does not do it justice. To be there at the resort and experience the beauty of the grounds and villas can only be experienced in person. I have not stopped talking about Belize, La Perla and how Enrique and Toshiba took fantastic care of us, like we were family. This is a resort to stay. Waking up to the sunrise, steps to the ocean, a kayak paddle to the reef, the excursions (snorkeling, snuba, fishing, cave tubing, and mayan ruins) were only part of the paradise. Just sitting on the deck of the villa with beers all day soaking up the sun and sea air looking at the ocean between your toes was priceless. Enrique and Toshiba were always there to make sure everything was good and worked their magic to sign us up for any excursion we wanted. (even when we would make the decision for any of them that very day).
I suggest to get your groceries ordered beforehand as they will be waiting for you at your villa when you arrive. You just e-mail Enrique and ask about the provisionings. We did not mind cooking at all during our trip and it was nice to have food and drinks available any time. We used Marta Grande as our store of choice and they were fantastic when we needed to bring some water back to them as we did not need them (resort provides water) and exchanged them for other foods we wanted. You can hire a chef for a night as well if you desire. And the "cooler" guys have great burritos and tamales as well.
I am in love with Belize and all their beautiful friendly people as I am with La Perla. We will be back as we had the best time ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strolling lazily down a tropical white sand beach, a soothing azure sea lapping rhythmically at your feet, a Caribbean breeze stealing away the cares of the world as it brushes gently across your face… This is La Perla Del Caribe Resort.This Luxury Ambergris Caye Resort is located on the north end of Ambergris Caye, the most popular vacation destination in Belize. La Perla Del Caribe captures the Caribbean ambiance of Belize in elegance and luxury. You can relax in the modern indoor-outdoor style of your private beach villa between trips to the pool and snorkeling - just offshore lies one of the top ten dive sites in the world, the pristine Belize coral reef. Or you can enjoy the vibrant life of the island – participate in village fiestas or sample local and international cuisine in the restaurants and clubs.Set off on sun-soaked Caribbean adventures to ancient Mayan ruins and scuba diving at the famous Great Blue Hole.Relax on your private mahogany sun bed and watch the herons stroll through the shallows. Laze by the pool while taking in a miraculous sunset.We are here to bring you the once in a lifetime Caribbean vacation experience, unlike any other Ambergris Caye Resort, that can only be... La Perla Del Caribe.Your Ambergris Caye Paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Perla Del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Del Caribe Hotel San Pedro
- La Perla Del Caribe Belize/San Pedro