“Oliver is the BEST!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Fishing, Scuba diving
More attraction details
Owner description: One stop for Manatee Tours, Sea Horse Watch and Snorkel with the Sharks, Beach BBQ's, PADI Dive Instruction and Local Diving Trips, DeepSea/Reef/Bone and Spear Fishing, Personalized Charters. Our business philosophy has always been to keep it small, safe, fun and personable. We look forward to making your vacation to Belize fun and memorable too...
Leonia, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oliver is the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

My family spent 1.5 days with Oliver and his crew and we loved every second of our time together! We did a half day of snorkeling and a full day of fishing/snorkeling/beach bbq. My parents are older and my mom in particular, gets sea sick easily and doesn't know how to swim. Oliver was so patient with her and for the first time in her life, she was actually able to go snorkeling! He realized right away that the waves made her nauseous so he did his best to choose locations with the calmest of waters. There are no words to describe how much I appreciated his gentleness and kindness he showed towards my mom. If you have someone in your group with special needs, Oliver is DEFINITELY the person to go to for a guaranteed great time!

On our full day, the boys in my family loved to fish and Oliver and Brian were great at showing them the ropes and they even stayed out later so that we could fish even more! They celebrated every fish reeled in and cheered us on during our long drought between catches. Oliver and Brian also showed us how to spear fish and even let my brother try it out! We squeezed in some snorkeling and the absolute highlight of my entire trip to Belize was on our way to the private island, we encountered a huge pod of dolphins. Oliver graciously slowed the boat down and allowed us to enjoy them as long as we wanted. It was AMAZING!!!

Afterwards, we met Tito and his son on one of the most gorgeous islands I had ever been on. We took our time taking pictures and exploring while Oliver and the gang cooked up a storm. They prepared everything we caught (obviously they caught the majority of it!) and we had the best meal of our entire trip on that island. I wish I could live there!!!

Oliver and Brian are both hilarious and we had an incredible time. The only thing wrong is that Oliver definitely needs to find a new favorite basketball team ;) Our days were perfection (even despite the rain at times!) and we hope to go back and hang out with them again sometime soon!

Visited May 2012

New Iberia, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a day / Best of Belize without a DOUBT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Oliver is the man... Great day is the least I could say.. Oliver and his crew took 8 of us out for a fantastic day of fishing and snorkeling. The fishing started off slow but this guy will find the fish or die trying. By mid morning we had few keepers on the boat and were off to snorkel the reef, not the normal destinations but the ones the LOCALS go to. We saw everything there was to see on the reef, sharks, rays, turtles, and Manatee's. All the while his crew was with us in the water spearing fish and letting us have a try at it. Culminating with a 10 lb Mangrove Snapper at the end of a spear. Off to the Beach BBQ with Tito and the boys, couldn't have asked for better. They cleaned the fish and cooked on Tito's Fogon. Holy smokes, great meal, ceviche, baked fish, potatoes, and beans and rice. You don't get more Belizian than that. Oliver, Brian, and Hey You ( at least that's what I called him) were the crew that people dream of, always laughing and speaking a brand of Creole that they only understand. Could not have been a better day. Thanks OLIVER you know how to do it right.

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The MOST AWESOME DAY WITH OLIVER & BRIAN....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Last week we spent a day with Oliver and Brian in the boat on the turquoise waters of Amberguis Caye. THE MOST AWESOME DAY EVER........Oliver went out of his way to find us calmer waters for fishing, snorkelling and a fun day at sea. All four of us (Cheryl, Rickie, Matt and Heather) caught fish for lunch and so enjoyed our snorkeling even if we did see SHARKS.....:) Upon reaching the deserted island the prep for our fresh lunch commenced. The ABSOLUTE BEST CONCH SALAD EVER!!!!!! All the rest of the food was to die for it was so lucious. We had so many laughs with them and they so enjoyed Rick's FISH DANCE.....wha ha ha ha Most of all my dream has always been to see seahorses AND THANKS TO BRIAN I SEEN 3 SEA HORSES........OH THE MEMORIES I WILL CARRY FOREVER. Thanks Oliver and Brian for such a fun day. Cheryl & Rick Canada

Visited April 2012
Enumclaw, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best adventure of our stay in Belize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Capt. Oliver & first mate, Brian could not have been better hosts. We called them around 8:30 am to take us on a snorkeling/fishing/beach BBQ adventure. They were at our dock by 10:00 fully loaded with fishing gear, snorkeling gear, rum punch, Belikin beer & ready to have an adventure! First, we dove for our bait, then speared a few fish and leisurely snorkeled the reef. We then motored to another spot for reef fishing. After catching enough fish to feed all of us, they took us to a private island near Caye Caulker to prepare our feast. We relaxed, explored the island, enjoyed the rum & beer, caught a seahorse (we put him back) while they cooked. Our day could not have been more glorious.

We highly recommend these guys. They were professional, knowledgable and fun. We had complete confidence in them and their equipment. We give them two fins up :)

Visited March 2012
Williamstown, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day on Ambergris Caye"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

My husband, 13 year old daughter and I spent a very relaxing but active day on the Caribbean trip with Oliver. Snorkeling (seeing fish, reef, sharks, turtles, sting rays), fishing, beach picnic (eating the freshly caught fish), a quick trip to Ambergris Caulker...it was truly a fantastic day and we really got to see and do so much. I would highly recommend this trip! It was the best day of our vacation in Belize!! Thank you Oliver and Manuel!

Visited February 2012