“Gotta work on the service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Millen, Georgia
“Gotta work on the service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The food here is great. Of course the cheesecake was amazing. Even after a good lunch all of us had cheesecake. The server started out good but never came back after we were served to see if we needed anything. We had to ask another server to take our cheesecake order. I will be back but was disappointed in the service. It is usually excellent.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Food was good, service was average. I had the pizza which was nice. Probably a little too heavy on the basil but good nonetheless. This was in the mall location in Marietta

Visited July 2013
Arab, Alabama
“Pretty good, but not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

After 15+ years, I was looking for the Cajun pasta I loved, but it now has a tomato base and was not to my taste. The strawberry creamsicle was surprisingly good but more calories than I expected. Great waitress and nice ambience, but basically a chain with chain food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Acworth, Georgia
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Food is very good and the service is great. Servers are very friendly. Not a long wait to get your food.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Angus Beef Burger and Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I recently had an excellent lunch here. I ordered the Angus Beef classic burger with fries. I requested it to be well-done and I was pleasantly surprised they cooked it done AND it was still juicy! Awesome burger! My friend ordered the chicken sliders and loved it, too. The service and atmosphere were equally excellent. This restaurant is conveniently located on the outskirts of North Point Mall. My friends and I always stop here for lunch after shopping. It is great for lunch or dinner anytime. No matter what I order, I am always happy with my meal. The flavors are so well constructed that meals here linger in my mind...and I end up back here eating as often as I can.

• Visited June 2013