“Nice quick stay..Great hotel but a little..” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Package
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Chattanooga, TN
“Nice quick stay..Great hotel but a little..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2009

This property has the looks of a remodelled Hilton Garden Inn. I do know other HGI that are in better condition. You chough the property is very clean, service is great..

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Aliso Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

Very good free breakfast that may have come only because I am a Hilton Honors member, I do not know. The price would have been $10. Room was spotless, internet access free and very strong. One minor complaint: noise from adjoining room.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Detroit, MI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2009

Stayed at the hotel,room was on the 2nd floor. There was a party going on below till past 12:00am. Will not consider Hilton hotels again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Kim F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for informing me and other travelers about your recent stay.

We strive to make sure our guests have an enjoyable stay. We value your business and I will personally share your comments with my dedicated hotel staff.

When your travels bring you back to Alpharetta, i hope you will give us another try.

Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2009

I've stayed here on and off over the past couple of years on business. It is average for an HGI. Nothing to really distinguish it from any other. The hotel did go through a period of renovation last year but it looked like it was only in the hallways. I too ended up with double beds more often than not even though I'm Diamond. What was weird, were on 2 separate trips the management stocked the mini-fridge with booze that was free. But that only happened a couple of times. Not sure I'd stay at this hotel again even though my company doesn't have a lot of Hilton properties in the area. There are plenty of sidewalks in the neighborhood to go for a morning run. I could get 5k in doing a couple of laps.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled on business

Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2008

Enjoyed my stay here, and would stay here again. Clean, comfortable, quiet. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room was spacious with comfortable bed/bedding. Plasma TV, in room coffee. Large bathroom. Very close to Highway 400. Convenient to many dining and shopping options. A value for about $109.

Stayed November 2008
Tallahassee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2008

I had business in Alpharetta so stayed here as I've had some issues with a couple of other hotels I've tried in the area.

Can't say I was impressed. Cleanliness was just OK. They booked me into a room with two beds instead of one and then refused to move me.

Just seemed a little rundown in the rooms for such a new hotel and I really didn't like the cleaning staff leaving all the rooms on the latch while cleaning.

Manager also had the gall to put a sticker on the bill saying that if we couldn't give them a great review to call them bccause Hilton would be surveying and they wanted an excellent rating. Hmm. OK, how about fixing some things up?

Overall, next time I go back to Alpharetta, I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

North GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2007

I saw this place highly rated and thought we would stay there for a brief get-away. I received some false information when booking and was told we would be "upgraded" to make up for it. When we arrived in the room, it was very basic, even kind of blah. The room had kind of an "old " feel. There was a King bed and pull-out sofa as requested but nothing I considered an upgrade. I called the front desk and was offered alcohol to be brought to the room. I don't drink, so they filled a couple small bags with things from their min-store and sent them up. I appreciated that, but had thought we were getting a nicer room, not snacks. There had been no notice of their onsite place to eat not serving dinner on the weekends. That was disappointing as we had planned to basically hibernate. Thankfully, Jason's Deli across the street came to the rescue. They deliver for free and have an awesome menu filled with delicious food! We ate there 2 of 4 meals. The nicest things about this hotel are the beds and the bathtub temp indoor pool. The staff was also friendly.

• Liked — bed, pool
  • Disliked — siza and layout of the room
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Sincerely, Kim Flanders

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta? Share your experiences!