“Most Pleasant Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Flower Mound, Texas
“Most Pleasant Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I booked 4 rooms at this hotel for a business trip to the area. I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Jenni Brinson, Sr. Corporate Sales Manager, giving me an opportunity to share any needs with her as they were preparing for our stay with them. She was very helpful in sending me a list of restaurants nearby and she answered many questions I had pertaining to the hotel.
The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast was very good and the staff was so friendly at all times!
i highly recommend this hotel and will visit again if we are in the area again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Stefen S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being our loyal guest and for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback id one of our best resources to use in our quest to improve ourselves, and provide the best possible experience for our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you back to Alpharetta!

770 360 7766

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Fort Pierce, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great price and hotel but if you are doing business downtown, it is out of the way & the Marta can be packed. Breakfast is a bit high, but it's not like there are others places to eat at in walking distance.

Valdosta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Booked this hotel through Hotels.com on 19 June 2014 for arrival on 21 June and leaving the next day. Checked in on the morning of 21 June and the hotel staff confirmed my reservation and gave me two room keys. I left for the rest of the day and my grandson and I arrived back at the hotel at 8 PM that night. At around 3AM Sunday morning, 22 June, I received a call on the room phone. A male voice who never identified himself said I was not booked into the hotel and I had to leave immediately or the police would be called. After that call I called the front desk and there was no answer. I called again a few minutes later and still no answer. I then dressed and went down to the front desk where I met the night manager and several Alpharetta city policemen. The night manager said that there were also police going up to my room to get my grandson. I told the night manager that I had been checked in the previous morning and showed him the credit card I used to confirm the reservation with Hotels.com. He then went back through his records and found out that I was booked into the hotel by their staff the morning before. He said this would never have happened if I would have told him on the phone call he made to the room what my name was. I told him that he never identified himself as the night manager on the phone or any member of the hotel staff. I also told him I had called back down to the front desk twice to check on this and there was no answer. He said he was too busy calling the police. After going back through their reservation records he started to apologize profusely after realizing his mistake and said my room would be "comped". To date my charge has never been removed from my credit card. I've written this review before and it has yet to show on the hotel's web site. I doubt if this one will appear also.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Stefen S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear valued guest,

First and foremost I'd like to thank you for being our guest and I offer my sincerest apology. After reading about your experience I am upset that such a severe situation occurred at our property. I am in the process of investigating the situation.

Because I am deeply concerned by the events described I would like to speak with you. The information you provide would be crucial in my efforts to improve our staff's service and to ensure we do not allow this type of incident to occur in the future.

I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Alpharetta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We are normally very loyal to another brand however our normal hotel was sold out the last night of our vacation. This hotel was great from the shuttle driver to the manager (especially Dolores!) They held our luggage and even suggested things for us to do. The beds were so comfortable, just like at home! We were surprised at how reasonably priced the restaurant was & the food was very good. We are certainly swayed from our regular chain.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Madison, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very happy with my stay here. Nice, quiet area with the convenience of restaurants, nail and massage salon. The breakfast staff was great! The breakfast selection was AWESOME! Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

DES MOINES, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We loved this hotel and the staff. Our room was beautiful and the window faced a beautiful walking trail and lots of big trees. The furniture was very nice and we felt very pampered. Thank you!!! We will definitely return if we are ever in the area again. This was a trip for a family wedding and we are so happy they selected this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed one night. Got a good walk in price of 75 dollars a night weekend rate. That was AAA rate. the place is clean and service is great. The grounds are nice. I would come back again . They also have breakfast in the morning. That is extra.

770 360 7766

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta? Share your experiences!