“Good Stay for Money” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3331 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30201 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Stay for Money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, the rooms are a good size, and the rooms have a full kitchen. No, it's not the Hyatt or W. However, if it's good for those on business who have a limited budget and want to stay in a place with a kitchen and an eating area where you can do work.

The staff was accomodating. In fact, when I checked in, there was something wrong with the first room. The staff changed me quickly and personally checked the next room to ensure it was satisfactory.

The hotel is within walking distance from Burger King and the Waffle House if you want a cheap meal. If you have a car, there are multiple choices for restaurants and a supermarket.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Esbjerg, Denmark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel is in the budget class and you only paying budget price. It is not a new hotel nor fancy and we did not expected that. We booked the rooms through Expedia.com and the room was clean. a special thanks to Kenny who helped us with our room keys the first night.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I hate that it happened this way. This hotel had very, very nice staff and a nice exterior. Our room was on the third floor and had beautiful views of birch trees out the windows. We asked for nonsmoking though, and hotels.com confirmed that we had reserved a nonsmoking room. The room smelled horrible and clearly like it had been a smoking room for a long time. There was no nonsmoking sign outside the door (like there was on many other doors in the hallway). When we brought this to the attention of the front desk staff, they said the hotel was booked up and there wasn't anything else available. It's a shame that one thing can ruin an entire stay, but spending a night in a room that smells like years of cigarette smoke tends to override anything nice about the place.

Room Tip: Make sure the room is actually nonsmoking. Our room (which was listed as nonsmoking) clearly smelle...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Only certain rooms are designated as smoking rooms, the rest as non-smoking. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is placed in a smoking room when the preferred room type is available. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very friendly staff, with convenient location near freeway (Georgia 400), restaurants (Northpoint Mall with nearby developments) and many business areas. Easy to navigate around on surface streets during rush hour on the freeway if you are using GPS

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this review, February 27, 2013

Jersey City, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rooms are untidy, and very old. I reached here late night (around 1 AM) but was able to find a dedicated person available in night to do the check process. rooms are big but the sleeping area is very tight because of design flaw - you will see wall on both sides of your sleeping area and sleeping area is next to window making it colder and having to turn the heater on very high - by morning you will be suffocating due to over heating and the heater being very close to bed

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not like the room layout, and you felt the room was untidy. In response to your feedback, I am going to review our expectations with our housekeeping staff. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Statesboro, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

All I can say is, everything people wrote on here is absolutely TRUE. This hotel was absolutely DISGUSTING; stains on every piece of furniture, moldy shower curtain, outlets not all working, not vacuumed carpets, dogs barking (you can have pets), rough-looking people, etc. I don't have very high standards, but this didn't even meet my lowest of expectations.

Also, don't get confused, there's seems to be two Extended Stay hotels right beside each other. One is much nicer than the other one, and only about $10 more a night. They also have a free breakfast, etc. I'm not sure why they would have 2 hotels side-by-side, but they do. Maybe they just bought the newer-looking one?

In the end, if you stay at this hotel after reading this and all the other comments on TripAdvisor, then you get what you deserve! Run, away, fast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Marietta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

My friend and I needed a hotel for the night so we booked a room through the Studio Plus website. We arrived after midnight and the gentleman working said that they were all full. When I asked what actions were going to be taken to fix this problem he said that I needed to call the 1 800 number and they would handle the refund and there was nothing he could do because he was new. The lady that we talked to on the phone had NO IDEA what she was doing and she told us to call the hotel in the morning when a manager was on duty. Long story short, we were sent to their 2 sister hotels (the one right next door and the one off of Haynes Bridge Rd (this location was the most helpful) and we ended up at the Windgate by Wyndham on Mansell Rd where the service was wonderful. I do not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. Awful customer service and just a terrible experience all around.

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Stay at the Haynes Bridge location or go to Windgate by Wyndham off Mansell Rd.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this review, July 19, 2012

Given the nature of our business, oftentimes our guests are not certain of their check-out date when they book their reservation. We work hard to verify whether checked-in guests need to extend their departure date. However, in very rare cases such as yours, an unexpected number of guests extend their stays simultaneously and we are unable to force them to check-out, resulting in an over-booked situation. While our guarantee policy provides for the location of and payment for the first night's stay for a guest whose reservation we cannot honor, I certainly recognize what an inconvenience this can be.

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East

Address: 3331 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30201 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint)
Location: United States > Georgia > Alpharetta
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Studio Plus Alpharetta

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.