Save Saved
Ranked #16 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Woodstock, Georgia
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Staff was so friendly. This hotel is more than expected. I got there and wasnt aware it has suites only. So my room was large with separate bedroom and living room. I was excited to be next door to several restaurants. High five to Homewood. I recommend-these guys genuinely take care of you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Management1000, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Crs3slick,

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at our Homewood Suites and look forward to your return.

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
canton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I found this hotel for my business trip and needed to be comfortable for several days. When I arrived, i was ready to just kick back. The staff treated me as though I was a regular and Low and behold they had dinner for me!!!! I love Hilton!!! I loved my room and the space I had in the bathroom. This was just what i needed and I want to thank Homewood for making me feel at home and I look forward to coming back in November. Keep it up!

CC

Room Tip: They have balconies. Who would have thought!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Cozycritter,

Thank you so very much for your feedback. It is important for us to know how we are doing and if there are areas which need changing to better satisfy our guests. We are glad that your trip was seamless and accommodating! We strive very hard to ensure our guests feel at home and look forward to relaxing. We can't wait to see you again in November!

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times the past 5 years and I have always had an excellent experience. If we ever came across any problems, it was resolved quickly. The room is always clean and the lobby is welcoming.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kingkamol G,

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as we welcome all feedback. We are extremely excited to hear that each and every stay with us has been wonderful. We work very hard to ensure our guests feel at home. We are making new positive changes every day and hope to really "WOW" you upon your next trip in. We appreciate our guests and put forth every effort in accommodating their needs and we can't wait to show it off.

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a very enjoyable stay. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was tasty. My only problem was that my Wifi would not stay connected and I have never had this problem with any other Hilton hotel before. But overall the stay was great and I highly recommend this location. Also it is near several restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Management1000, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Yvette S,

We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it is important for our hotel to understand how our guests feel in order to provide them with a superior experience. The Homewood Suites is working diligently through new ownership and management to ensure all the necessary changes are made to achieve this. We are currently addressing your concern and are continually enhancing our hotel accommodations. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with this superior service on your next stay with us!

Galveston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was very impressed with what was all included in the room. It would have been very easy to prepare meals in the room for my family if I was staying longer. There was a fridge, stove, and fully stocked cabinets. I only stayed one night, but in the future I will use Homewood Suites. The entire hotel was very clean and upscale.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nathan C,

We are very happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! As you know we have very large Suites to accommodate any length of stay and try our best to make this your home away from home. Perhaps we will have you stay longer on your next trip and really show off our Southern Hospitality. Thank you so much for being our valued guest, we look forward to seeing you and your family soon!

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive on using my Hilton Honors points to make a 2 night reservation here, especially after reading some of the reviews about this hotel on TripAdvisor. But because it was
a great deal to use my points, I decided to take the chance. This is the first time I had visited a Homewood Suites from the Hilton line, so I wanted to try them out and see the hotel. Although, because of recent reviews, I was braced for "impact" of any negative situation, I had NONE during my stay. In fact, I had used my Hilton points for a regular King bed room, and the front desk gave me a King SUITE!!!! Oh, to my surprise when I opened the door to this two room suite! It had a FULL kitchen, even had a dishwasher. A Full sized refrigerator, stove top, dishes, and a tv and bed couch in the living room. In the bedroom was a REALLY comfortable king bed with a tv and spacious bathroom with a vanity outside the bathroom!! Great to put on make up when the bathroom is still steamy!!! Oh, this was above and beyond what I had expected!! So being plenty satisfied, my satisfaction also continued at breakfast, where I could have hot eggs, sausage, waffles, coffee and also have oatmeal, cereal, fresh fruit and muffins. So I packed what I wanted and brought to my room to enjoy!!! All the employees that I met were really nice, would greet me and talk briefly with me. When I had to check out after my 2 night stay, the desk staff was very pleasant, asked if my stay was enjoyable and if I had encountered any problems to let her know. So apparently, they are now getting Pro-active in having a place for people to really enjoy while being there!! I stayed August 8 & 9, 2013. Very clean premises, nice open lobby with plenty of sitting areas for the breakfast time. No complaint that I can think of on my stay!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear MailgirlFlorida,

We appreciate your feedback and welcome all opportunities to ensure that our guests are satisfied. How exciting to hear that your first visit to Homewood Suites was more than you expected. We have all been working diligently with new ownership and management to create a memorable experience for all our guests and we're very happy to have "WOW'd" you and guarantee we'll do it again!

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Philadelphia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Terrible hallway and room odor. TV was broken, wireless internet would not stay connected. The morning breakfast was OK. Best part of the stay was the staff. Friendly and helpful. A $49 a night hotel priced at $130+

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Scott B,

We appreciate your letting us know about your experience at our hotel. m We welcome all feedback whether it is good or bad. This helps us to continue to find areas of improvement to ensure the satisfaction of our cherished guests. We have been working diligently with making the necessary changes to achieve this. As you may not know, the Homewood Suites has recently transitioned into new ownership and management and much has been done in a short time to correct any concerns our previous guests may have experienced.

We apologize your experience was unfortunate and would like the opportunity to show off our upcoming renovations and fresh face on your next return. We hope to prove our dedication to you and look forward to seeing you again!

Twanna W

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta? Share your experiences!