“Great friendly service, business stay friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Milpitas, CA
“Great friendly service, business stay friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Residence Inn Alpharetta/Windward. I'll will say that if you are a big fung shui fan, the room that I stayed in would be disruptive to you - mirrors across from the bed, foot of the bed faces the room door. The service is very, very friendly. The morning hot buffet is suprisingly good, eggs, sausge, toast, oat meal, waffles - it really is an excellent hot meal on offer for breakfast and apparently there are provisions for you to take it to go. The shuttle will take you for a five mile radius, even to the mall! The cleaning service is very good - they left me peanuts and a bottle of water the first day they cleaned my room, I really liked that. The hotel has dinner as well, I wasn't too keen on it, but it is there and if you are on a budget it's a good to have sort of thing. I enjoyed my stay. The workout room is a little scarce, but I didn't use it anyway, so I don't hold it against them. The pool is really nice and the outdoor amenities are nice as well: basketball and badmitton, from what I saw. All in all, I enjoyed my stay and would not only recommend it, but if I had to be in Alpharetta again, I would want to stay there and certainly would recommend it highly.

Room Tip: It's a little confusing, I would recommend a third floor room just so you don't have people...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ivan S, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
We truly appreciate all of the outstanding comments that you posted about our serviices,super friendly staff and your great stay at the Residence Inn Alpharetta Windward. We always appreciate feed back from our guests so that we can identify areas needing improvement. Thanks so much for all of your kind feedback and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed two nights at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. It was nice having a two bed, two bath suite as our adult daughter flew in to meet us. Peter at the desk was exceptionally nice and very helpful with directions, etc. The breakfast was a full buffet and was very good. It was quiet and had a nice pool which we didn't have time to use. Location was convenient. The bed was not as comfortable as ours at home, but hotel beds never are. The price was what we expected to pay for just a room in Alpharetta, so we thought it was an excellent value.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ivan S, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you very much for all of the outstanding feedback about your recent stay at Residence Inn Alpharetta Windward. I was happy to hear that your experience meet your expectations. It was no surprise to hear that Peter went above and beyond to be sure that your stay in perfect. Peter is our front desk supervisor who always goes out of his way to make sure that all our guests are satisfy. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were greeted by a courteous and professional gentleman at check-in. Our well-appointed room was nice and clean equipped with full kitchen (regular tall size refrigerator, 2 clean top burners, dishwasher), 2 flat screen TV's - one in the bedroom, and one in the living room. Overall, the hotel is very well-kept and well-maintained. Breakfast served at the lobby but quite slow restocking; most food is gone after the first hour. Elevator on the slow side; get a first floor room if you are impatient. Staff is nice and friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate that you took time to leave us feedback about your recent stay and experience at the Residence Inn Alpharetta Windward. Our staff works very hard to satisfy all our guest's needs, so It is so nice to hear that your stay was excellent. Thanks so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you here again.
Acworth, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Comfortable, clean, efficient suite in a great location. Close to many good places to dine on a budget. The hotel desk clerk recommended Ray's NY Pizza for pizza and a beer. It was a hit. Nothing out of the ordinary for RI.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ivan S, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your comfortable stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area.
Montgomery, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

The gentlemen who checked us in who I can't remember his name, it began with a "P" was awesome! He patiently listened to my 3 year old while he described his visit to the doctors office. After hearing the harrowing tale he gave my son some crayons and an activity book which made him very excited. It was especially nice for him to having something to do while we were unpacking. The room was clean and comfortable. The road noise was a little loud but I sleep with earplugs so it didn't bother me and the rest of my family didn't mind. The breakfast each morning was delicious and I'd have to say the best one we've had at a hotel. Each day was a little different as well. It was great!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Made my reservation two months ahead of time and I also requested an early check in. As I arrived at the hotel at 2:00 p.m none of the rooms was clean which delayed my check in. So I had to come back in a hour and they still wasn't ready so I never stayed at the hotel my family had to end up going to a different hotel. HOTEL JUST SORRY!!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Mike_Boscoe, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to report about your arrival experience. We are truly sorry you were not able to stay with us! We do our best to have the rooms turned as quickly as possible; offering a check-out time of 12 noon allows our guests the extra time to enjoy the hotel and not feel rushed. Honoring an early arrival is something we do try to accommodate. Hopefully you will have an opportunity to give us a chance again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed here over New Year,chose the hotel because of its close location to the American Girl store, as we should line up for the new doll new years day .
The room was very clean and we had a lot of space(two bedroom suite for a family of five),I wish it was warmer so we could have enjoyed the balcony and the pool.
The Residence Inn is always a good family choice ,the breakfast was average Residence Inn standard ,but the staff was really friendly,and this will be our choice if we return to the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Mike_Boscoe, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Alpharetta! We hope your trip to the American Girl store was a success. Come back and visit us in the spring or summer when you can enjoy the pool and some warmer weather.

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward? Share your experiences!