“Rooms are huge and clean. Great Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
NC
“Rooms are huge and clean. Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

This is a super hotel for any picky business traveler and I am very picky. THIS PLACE WAS GREAT. Headed down to the bar at night and got a huge glass of wine to relax.
Will stay at this chain again. Tons of places to eat within a mile.

Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

We had two rooms here on our way to meet with other family for a weekend visit. One room was for my daughter, her husband, and child and my husband and I were in the other. The rooms are spacious and we enjoyed time together in one of the rooms before going to bed for the night. There was plenty of room for my grandson to play. The place was quiet and well-maintained. There were not many channels on the television though we did not watch much TV. The free breakfast is a bit sparse--bagels, cereal, yogurt and fruit. There are items you can purchase. It was also crowded on the day we were there. We did buy some food items on the day we arrived and they were nothing spectacular. I would avoid eating there. The kitchen does not contain any bowls or paper towels or anything at all--just a sink and the microwave and small fridge. The closet is also tiny. I am not really fond of the Hyatt Place properties, but it was hard to pass up the low price of the room of fifty-nine dollars a night. This was less than other places in the area and the property was clean and safe so I felt it was a good value. There is a good restaurant that is adjacent to the hotel so you can walk there for a meal if you don;t want to go out. The street on which the hotel is located has lots of food choices--many national chains.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Orlando, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

This is the Hyatt Place, not the Hyatt Hotel. And for the price, it was a good choice. From the lobby to the suite, the hotel exudes a modern attitude. You can check in either at the front counter or at the express check -in and out machine - talk about convenience... Starbucks coffee is brewed at the modern concept kitchen.
The suite was neat, sported pleasing geometric shapes all around - a comfortable sleep sofa, work desk and complimentary WiFI - and absolute must. Also impressive is the media center where you can either connect your MP3 player, laptop, or your own DVD player, and project your video on the large flat panel HDTV.
There are a couple of drawbacks to be aware of. Apparently, the hotel is still a work in progress because the bathroom sported a poorly patched crack in on the wall. Also, if you are looking for a good view, this is not the hotel for you. Find a hotel downtown. This hotel has six floor and the view from one side is of a small strip mall on one side and a free way on the other side.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2008

This was my first stay at this brand and I totally fell in love. The lobby is really nice and the warm, dark colors are very soothing and rich. I could not believe what you got for the price. The front desk staff was helpful though I don't like their uniforms. They look cheap which makes the staff look a little unkempt. I got to my room and really didn't have to leave. It was sooo cozy from the sectional sofa with ottoman to the awesome bed and flat screen TV. The TV even rotates so you can easily view it from the bedroom or sofa. The sink/vanity is really nice and there is a wet bar (small but useful) with a sink, microwave and refrigerator. I loved my room and it didn't feel like I was in a hotel. The surrounding area offers restaurants and a Wal-Mart and Northpoint Mall is nearby (there is another Hyatt Place closer to the mall, but this one is a few dollars cheaper). The only downsides: breakfast wasn't good and because of a Gulf Coast hurricane evacuation, there were many evacuees who were quite noisy. Otherwise, this hotel is perfect and I will definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Everything including free wireless internet
  • Disliked — Noisy guests
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
chicago
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2008

many excellent features in the hotel. However, rooms are not clean. Cleaning is very superficial. I hope at least bathroom towels were clean enough.

• Stayed September 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

The best room I have had in some time at a price cheaper than I could have expected. Wonderful staff. My wallet had slid into a hard to get at spot in my rental car such that I reported to the desk that I had lost it. They helped me search, assured me I would have somewhere to sleep, kept the bar open late so I could calm my nerves after finally finding it. I felt cared for but not swamped. Perfect.

• Liked — value
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
Fort Myers, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

Absolutely great. Friendly, helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Very trendy. If there is a Hyatt Place where Im going, thats where I want to stay from now on.

• Liked — Big flat-panel swivel TV, comfy couch, coffee-shop atmosphere
  • Disliked — pool was average
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hyatt Place Windward Parkway? Share your experiences!