“Excellent value with friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #11 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Memphis, Tennessee
“Excellent value with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Windward Parkway this weekend with my teen's sports team. This is the a very nice hotel for the price we paid! The employees checking us in introduced themselves and were always helpful. The free breakfast had so many more options than most bufffets - oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, cereal, etc. There is a bar and TV in the lobby. Rooms are very spacious with fold out couch and slight divider between living room and queen beds. Very large TV that can face either way. The sink is not divided from the bedroom, and the tub and toilet are behind a door. This is the second year we stayed there and I would definitely return. The hotel is located near more places to eat than you could ever need.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Took chance and booked a room with out knowing anything about the place. Great place to stay great rooms very clean and the STAFF are the best you will find any where. I will stay here every time in the Atlanta area. Internet and desk are great for getting some work done. Great area in room to relax and get a work out in. Food was also great.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Winter Haven, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Usually I stay in Marriotts but in this case I could not justify the price at the Alpharetta Marriott so I looked around for other options and thought I try the Hyatt Place right down the street. It's rate was $100/night less and after the stay I can say that there is not a $100 value difference between these two properties even for those Marriott Platinum members who use the Concierge Lounge.
The things that I liked or want to note about the Hyatt Place:
-Check-in - Very friendly.
-Room - Overall a nice amount of space.
-Bathroom - Small but functional and I like it that the sink is outside the bathroom
-All glass ware - no plastic mugs or cups
-Big TV
-Internet was solid and included in the rate
-Cold Breakfast included in the rate. I did not partake and per the TV hot options were available for a purchase.
-Courtesy Van driver was very friendly.
-The Room/Hotel directory is on the TV menu, not a hard copy book. I stumbled across it by accident.
-Room Service Menu had a nice variety
-Location to local restaurants and other places is very good
-Towels were in good shape
-Bed was comfortable
-Towels are standardly changed out each three days but as an option one can have new towels daily.
Had a small refrigerator and coffee maker in the room.
-Good toiletry products, hair dryer, iron

Here's some things that for a Business Hotel, and this hotel is geared that way, should be improved upon:
-Maid Service - Incomplete. They left the used glasses without replacing them each day and the ice bucket was not emptied each day.
-Courtesy shuttle is "First come, First Serve", no pre-sign up or reservation allowed. I like to have things I can predict and not knowing if the shuttle will be there when I need it is not to my liking.
-Cannot pivot the TV to see it from the desk. I want to be able to watch TV while I work and I could not do that.
-Drawer space a bit lacking

Overall - A very solid business hotel that with some minor tweaks could be a top notch place to visit especially if the rate stays close to where it is at. I plan on returning my next trip out unless the price gap between the Marriott and the Hyatt significantly is reduced.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Trento, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a wedding, and thought it would be perfect for a business trip: the room was very functional and comfortable, it had a very cool desk with power outlets, excellent lighting, wireless telephone and fast free wifi. Breakfast is also awesome!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I couldn't believe how nice the hotel was and at such a great price. It's no 5-star hotel but it was perfect for our family trip. Great breakfast selection and plenty of space. It was a little loud on our floor at times but that's not the hotel's fault. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have never before stayed at Hyatt before, mainly Starwood resorts, Westin, etc. Wow was I in for a treat! My husband and I live locally but wanted a night on the town and decided to stay at Hyatt Place, Windward Pkwy. We were blown away from the minute we walked in the door- Staff was extremely accomodating (you can not get better service), and the check-in process was quick, pleasant, and professional. The lady who checked us in even informed us that we were by the elevator which I thought was nice of her to do, it didn't however interefere with our stay. We were amazed at the room which was HUGE and like the hotel itself artistically designed, huge, and immaculately clean. The bed was comfortable, and the TV? The largest flat screen I have ever seen in a hotel room. There was a bar type area with stocked coffee pot and everything needed for your morning cup o' Joe, a desk/work area, a couch/living room type area that is seperated by a small wall divider, and a a well-lit bathroom with plenty of counter space. There was also 24/7 "gallery menu" available" with all the special touches, desserts, alcohol selections, salads, the works, even GLUTEN FREE AND VEGETARIAN options! I was really pleased when I saw that the bottom of the Gallery menu that outstanding/exceptional service is alwasys included, save your tip money and buy yourself a treat! I have never seen this before. Kudos to Hyatt! We are amazed at the quality of Hyatt Place, Windward and if all Hyatt hotels are of this caliber we will definitely be frequenting them! Thanks Hyatt Place for a nice, relaxing, weekend getaway from two frazzled parents of four.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to springhill first across the street as I put on my reservation early ck in we came from Florida the lady was so...nasty I called Hyatt they checked me in asap I cancelled with springhill quick and they treated us like royal I highly recommend the Hyatt five stars will come bk and visit soon

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Hyatt Place Windward Parkway? Share your experiences!