“Perfect hotel for business travel” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #9 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Trento, Italy
“Perfect hotel for business travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a wedding, and thought it would be perfect for a business trip: the room was very functional and comfortable, it had a very cool desk with power outlets, excellent lighting, wireless telephone and fast free wifi. Breakfast is also awesome!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I couldn't believe how nice the hotel was and at such a great price. It's no 5-star hotel but it was perfect for our family trip. Great breakfast selection and plenty of space. It was a little loud on our floor at times but that's not the hotel's fault. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have never before stayed at Hyatt before, mainly Starwood resorts, Westin, etc. Wow was I in for a treat! My husband and I live locally but wanted a night on the town and decided to stay at Hyatt Place, Windward Pkwy. We were blown away from the minute we walked in the door- Staff was extremely accomodating (you can not get better service), and the check-in process was quick, pleasant, and professional. The lady who checked us in even informed us that we were by the elevator which I thought was nice of her to do, it didn't however interefere with our stay. We were amazed at the room which was HUGE and like the hotel itself artistically designed, huge, and immaculately clean. The bed was comfortable, and the TV? The largest flat screen I have ever seen in a hotel room. There was a bar type area with stocked coffee pot and everything needed for your morning cup o' Joe, a desk/work area, a couch/living room type area that is seperated by a small wall divider, and a a well-lit bathroom with plenty of counter space. There was also 24/7 "gallery menu" available" with all the special touches, desserts, alcohol selections, salads, the works, even GLUTEN FREE AND VEGETARIAN options! I was really pleased when I saw that the bottom of the Gallery menu that outstanding/exceptional service is alwasys included, save your tip money and buy yourself a treat! I have never seen this before. Kudos to Hyatt! We are amazed at the quality of Hyatt Place, Windward and if all Hyatt hotels are of this caliber we will definitely be frequenting them! Thanks Hyatt Place for a nice, relaxing, weekend getaway from two frazzled parents of four.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to springhill first across the street as I put on my reservation early ck in we came from Florida the lady was so...nasty I called Hyatt they checked me in asap I cancelled with springhill quick and they treated us like royal I highly recommend the Hyatt five stars will come bk and visit soon

• Stayed October 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently completed a two week stay at this hotel where I checked out over the weekend. I had a forgotten an item in my room when leaving on Friday. Even though they were unable to locate the item, I received very good service with multiple staff members checking for it. Also the shuttle driver was a pleasure to catch a ride with every morning.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Corona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Comfortable, clean, and friendly staff the Hyatt Place is great hotel for weary business travelers like me. Free internet service and a nice working area in each room, seperate sofa area, large screen TV, decently comfortable bed, coffee pot and fridge it almost feels like home. Breakfast is offered free in the mornings and there is a nice 24 hour menu available in the hotel. Whenever I travel to this area for business the Hyatt Place is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the elevator especially if you are staying at the hotel with a large gro...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice business hotel in a reasonable price range, maybe even ideal for family/couples if you're in this area.
Hotel room was good, very good bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. I even received a free coke due to payment did not work and receptionist told me there is no need for me to wait only due to technology not working. So, this showed the attitude.
Breakfast: I expected one of the typical "there is a breakfast free of charge" approaches, but it seems I was wrong. They had all you need in a small format, even some ready made hot sandwiches with mozarella/tomatoes etc - really nice. For everybody who likes to have a nice simple breakfast I can highly recommend.
Location of hotel was very good, just 200 meters from highway and 100 meters from lots of shops and restaurants, really the ideal place if you need a hotel in this area.
There is a fitness room + a pool. I used fitness room and the quality of equipment was really good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Place Windward Parkway? Share your experiences!