“Excellent stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Munich, Germany
“Excellent stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice business hotel in a reasonable price range, maybe even ideal for family/couples if you're in this area.
Hotel room was good, very good bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. I even received a free coke due to payment did not work and receptionist told me there is no need for me to wait only due to technology not working. So, this showed the attitude.
Breakfast: I expected one of the typical "there is a breakfast free of charge" approaches, but it seems I was wrong. They had all you need in a small format, even some ready made hot sandwiches with mozarella/tomatoes etc - really nice. For everybody who likes to have a nice simple breakfast I can highly recommend.
Location of hotel was very good, just 200 meters from highway and 100 meters from lots of shops and restaurants, really the ideal place if you need a hotel in this area.
There is a fitness room + a pool. I used fitness room and the quality of equipment was really good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Hartselle, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is rare that I don't have anything to complain about when staying at a hotel. There seems to always be some type of issue, even if it is a minor one. I have to say this hotel stay was an exception to the norm.

Our room was ready on-time, it was very clean and quiet, the staff was very welcoming and professional and everything else about the hotel was clean and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. One of my favorite hotel stays that I have had in a while.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for the weekend & absolutely fell in love with this hotel & location. Staff was very friendly and gave 7 star customer service. Room & entire hotel was very clean & smelled good all over. I have nothing at all to be upset about. Location was remote to everything, all you could want within a 1/2 mile radius.

Room Tip: Book with confidence !!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Chattanooga, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Convenient and friendly Hyatt Place for a weekend get-a-way to Alpharetta. Staff quite pleasant and helpful on check-in. Amenities as expected. Last minute reservation day-of stay left us with choice of room on 1st floor or near elevator on 6th. Went with the near-elevator experience, and surprisingly no mechanical noise at all. Some noise from guests but not unreasonable. New HVAC unit allowed for always on fan. Wi-fi easy to connect and re-connection is seamless. Excellent work area, bar sink and refrigerator. Solid choice.

Room Tip: End rooms (x25) are away from elevator but may be some noise from stairwell door. Elevator itself i...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I enjoyed my one night stay in Alpharetta, GA and at the Hyatt Place - Windward Parkway hotel. I was pleasantly greeted with a smile upon entering the hotel by front desk employees Rosemary and Scott. They were both very professional and Scott got me checked in quickly and also provided me directions to the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre venue that I was attending the night of my stay.

The next morning I was greeted with a smile by Rosemary who asked if I enjoyed the Robert Plant concert that I attended the previous evening at the local amphitheatre. Rosemary is a very good listener and I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet her. It was a joy to talk with her and she seemed to care about the customer service she was providing to the guests in the hotel.

The breakfast offerings are usually pretty good at Hyatt Place hotels. On this stay I enjoyed the French toast and mini sausage links. The food items were warm and quite tasty. I also enjoyed the mixed cubed fruit, peeled grapefruit slices, cottage cheese, and strawberry yogurt. The "juice bar" is nicely designed to keep the beverages cold and there are several juice types to choose from. The coffee was hot and served in real coffee mugs and not plastic cups.

Besides the comfortable and nicely designed guest rooms and great breakfast offerings, the one thing that keeps me coming back to Hyatt Place hotels is the customer service. I have been to other hotels chains and I would rate the customer service at Hyatt Place hotels to be at the top of the list.

A friendly smile and a "hello" goes a long way for me.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 425 which is at the end of the hallway. I thought I had a quiet room until the occ...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Goiania, GO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel is very good, like all the others Hyatt Place that I had been before, but I had a problem with overbooking in that hotel. I arrived earlier and asked for early check-in, they were full and told me they could get me a room by 1 Pm. I had 2 rooms reserved, when I got there they already had both rooms, but one still nedeed to be cleaned. I said that I just needed one room to take shower and later we would get the keys from the other room. I asked to put my father's luggage in that room. When I came back later they said that a guest didn't live, so they didn't have a room to my father. I know that's a lie, because the room just needed to be clean. They couldn't find other hotel to my father because the ones close by were all full, so he had to sleep in the sofa of my room.
In the morning I tried to complain with the manager, Jaime, who was the one who made my check-in on the previous day and he didn't want to listen. He kept interrupting me and didn't even apologize.
D

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Placida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

is what I felt like for the 4 days I stayed. Ashley, Colette, Scott, & others knew me by my full name, and NOT because of any " high maintenance issues" ;) We were there for our daughter's wedding before & after reunions. The rooms were well appointed a la " Springhill Suites" with separate lounging and bedroom areas. Wi -Fi was good throughout the property- even poolside. The breakfast was more than adequate with hot & cold options. Yes, the bar tended to be pricey, - as with all hotel lobby bars, but you are served with a smile. We made use of the meeting rooms and were not disappointed; someone was always available if we had need of extra chairs, ice, or any thing else- again, addressing us by name. Right across the street is a large, high-end strip mall with restaurants, nail salon, etc. and there is an easy, pleasant sidewalk walk one mile to each side of the Hyatt. The property seems to stay busy and there were no vacancies for 2 days that we were there, so reservations are recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family