“Good value good staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Scottsdale Arizona
“Good value good staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel is on the border of Roswell GA and Alpharetta. The staff is very nice, Kim is a "standout" at the front desk along with Alex. Room was clean, comfortable and roomy with a small fridge and microwave. The breakfast was "standard fare" for what seems like all comparable properties..some hot scrambled eggs in a chafing dish, bacon, waffles (the kind you make yourself with batter) fresh fruit, cereal, coffee, yoghurt, etc.

The exercise room was small but open 24 hrs a day with your room card. Exercise bikes, treadmill, free weights.

Our room was near the end of a long hall, overlooking the (now closed for the season) pool and very quiet. The A/C - Heater came on with a bit of noise but not unlike others we've experienced.

Since the room was "up to standards" and the property itself offered no negative surprises...it "boils down to staff" and this property has good staff.

Happy to recommend them and to return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I really enjoyed the fact that I did not need to travel far to the local restaurants and shopping. The staff was incredible nice and accommodating. I was extremely satisfied with the cleanliness and the layout of my room. When I travel back to the area, I will definitely stay at this location again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights while on vacation. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, but we wished there had been a microwave to heat up biscuits and pastries. The rooms were clean. Hotel is very well maintained. Good location near the mall.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed at this property and found it to be very fun. The staff was wonderful and very friendly and as soon as I walked thru the door I knew I had found a home away from home. The hotel was full of laughter. The rooms were clean and affordable. The breakfast was outstanding and well stocked throughout the breakfast hours. There were a lot of restaurants and shopping in the area. When I visit Georgia again I will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Peoria Heights, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The AGM was great and assisted us with all our concerns! We were greeted promptly. Check-in went smoothly. Plenty of places to eat in the area! She was very nice! If you're ever there ask for Kim! We really enjoyed our stay and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

It's always refreshing to find a hotel that makes you feel as comfortable as this Comfort Suites does. I had quite an extended stay with them while waiting to close on house I was buying. The Assistant Manager Kim was wonderful along with her staff Maxine, Alex, John, and Ronishia. The staff there is a clear reflection of the wonderful assistant. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cumming, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We decided to stay the night in Alpharetta again on the return portion of our trip. Didn't have a reservation and found the hotels at Exit 11 were booked. One hotel told us they thought Comfort Suites had a few rooms. I called and Alex said he he two rooms left. No regular Kings, but he had one with a Jacuizi tub. That was fine and he held the room while we drove to Exit 8. The room was comfortable (my husband thought the bed was the most comfortable of the entire trip because it was a little softer). The hotel is not quite as upscale as I like, but it was quite adequate for our needs. Didn't have breakfast the next morning because we left at 5:30 a.m., but did have coffee. The hotel was clean, but could use a little TLC. No complaints.

Room Tip: Rates seem to be a little less than some hotels in Alpharetta. Good value for the money.