“Decent, no frills business hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
“Decent, no frills business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of weeks while traveling on business and found it to be a nice place. The rooms are cozy but not small and the kitchenette isn't missing anything.
The hotel has a little buffet breakfast everyday and an evening social (snack with beer / wine) Tuesdays through Thursdays. The in room WiFi is very good, fast as well as reliable. The TV has non news channels (including HBO), which was a definite plus as far as I am concerned.
As other reviews mention the staff is courteous and helpful but sometimes you do get the feeling that things could be improved in this regard considering they are in the hospitality industry.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeSpirit, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us honest feedback regarding our hotel. It was a pleasure having you with us and hope you will stay with us again.

Best Regard,

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Can't say enough good things! We travelled to Alpharetta for a concert at the Verizon center. We had 2 adults and 4 teenagers (yes we are a bit mad haha). This hotel was PERFECT! Maybe 5 minutes from the concert venue. We had the 2 bedroom suite. One bedroom had a queen with its own bathroom. The other had 2 full size beds and it's own bathroom as well. The main living area included a full size fridge, kitchen, table with 4 chairs, couch, chair and tv. The couch also folds out. It would have slept 8 comfortably. There's even room for cots, although I don't know if they're provided. The room was spotless. Immaculate even. Kitchen is full stocked. Plenty of towels. Comfortable beds. Plenty of room for the brood. The Included breakfast is top notch. Cereals, waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, oatmeal and delicious coffee. The staff is so accommodating, warm, and very friendly. We checked on after 1 AM and they were cheery and bright even at that hour. Easy access to the interstate, tons of restaurants, and the great Alpharetta mall. Stop looking and book this hotel. Amazing value. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us while visiting the Verizon Amphitheater. We look forward to having you back on your next visit to Alpharetta.

Best Regard,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Staybridge and I was only there for the weekend. The lobby area was very nice and the representatives greeting me with my comings and goings.

I stayed in a queen suite and I was very surprised. It has a full kitchen, huge fridge with ice maker, 2 burner stove, oven, garbage disposal, full size dishwasher, pots, pans, utensils, mixing bowls, cutting boards and cabinates filled with all sorts of plates, cups wine glasses and cups. You can say this was a fully finished apartment.

Once you walk into the room, it smelled so wonderful! The room itself was spotless. Bathrooms were cleaned. The hotel was quiet and I didn't hear any of my neighbors. Cost of hotel was very cheap! Breakfast buffet was great and was always fully stocked. Location was great and is located near 2 publix, a couple of gas stations and several plazas.

CONS:
The hotel is situated right behind a dirt mound. My view was of the dirt mound so I just kept the curtains closed at all time. Also, wifi is very slow. TV channels at times lost connections. It was consistent throughout my stay.

Besides the cons, I am planning to stay at this hotel again. Out of all the hotels I've stayed at in my life thus far, I will rank this #1 for hotel accomodations, cost, location and service!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the view and hopefully on your next visit the project next store will be finished. They are adding several new restaurants next store.

Best Regards,

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good hotel. Nice breakfast. AC makes lot of sound. Nice complimentary evening snacks. Good to have shuttle service for people like me who were scared of driving car in USA. Rooms could have been improved.
Room service should be complimentary on weekends as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived I had booked for the wrong day Shavonne was sooo helpful and courteous. She resolved my problem and reduced my stress level. When you start your stay with a pleasant experience it helps to make your entire stay better. I also witnessed her excellent customer service with the guest before me.

• Stayed August 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our family has recently moved to Alpharetta from the Chicago west suburbs. During our house hunt trips, this was our base of operations several times with our young son. Our experience was always a positive one, with very friendly and helpful staff and super clean rooms. We love staying at stay bridge properties with our son since there's always a little more room to spread out, and the weeknight manager receptions are an added bonus. At this location in particular, we had additional questions regarding local restaurants, and the staff was always very helpful. There are tons of restaurants and shopping nearby, and it is convenient to the highway as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the staff at SB in Alpharetta. Everything was nice and done correctly and with excellence. The staff was friendly and extreemly helpful. A big thank you to Shavonne (sp) who worked behind the front desk, for going the extra mile and helping me out with directions and following up with me to make sure I got where I needed to go. It can sometimes be a pain (in the you know what) when you have to deal with so many guests and their requests, but she did it with a smile and I appreciate that. Thank you!!!!!! (Shavonne) You made a difference!!!. This was my second time staying here and I would highly reco. that you check out this quaint hotel when visiting Alpharetta. Excellent location, staff, food, stay, pool and service.

I'll be coming back for business and will definately stay here and not even look at another location.

Room Tip: All rooms were great. I had a double on my first trip and a single the second time. Great value