“Service - Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 28 hotels in Alpharetta
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Service - Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived I had booked for the wrong day Shavonne was sooo helpful and courteous. She resolved my problem and reduced my stress level. When you start your stay with a pleasant experience it helps to make your entire stay better. I also witnessed her excellent customer service with the guest before me.

• Stayed August 2013

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our family has recently moved to Alpharetta from the Chicago west suburbs. During our house hunt trips, this was our base of operations several times with our young son. Our experience was always a positive one, with very friendly and helpful staff and super clean rooms. We love staying at stay bridge properties with our son since there's always a little more room to spread out, and the weeknight manager receptions are an added bonus. At this location in particular, we had additional questions regarding local restaurants, and the staff was always very helpful. There are tons of restaurants and shopping nearby, and it is convenient to the highway as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the staff at SB in Alpharetta. Everything was nice and done correctly and with excellence. The staff was friendly and extreemly helpful. A big thank you to Shavonne (sp) who worked behind the front desk, for going the extra mile and helping me out with directions and following up with me to make sure I got where I needed to go. It can sometimes be a pain (in the you know what) when you have to deal with so many guests and their requests, but she did it with a smile and I appreciate that. Thank you!!!!!! (Shavonne) You made a difference!!!. This was my second time staying here and I would highly reco. that you check out this quaint hotel when visiting Alpharetta. Excellent location, staff, food, stay, pool and service.

I'll be coming back for business and will definately stay here and not even look at another location.

Room Tip: All rooms were great. I had a double on my first trip and a single the second time. Great value
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights in a 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were very clean and appeared to be recently updated. The beds were very comfortable. Swimming pool is larger than normal with plenty of deck space and a gazebo to keep you out of the sun, if desired. Guest laundry has 4 washers and dryers and is free to use. The breakfast was good, with eggs everyday and either sausage, ham or biscuits and gravy. Also contained some fruit and pastries. Front desk staff was very friendly and professional, as was housekeeping and the breakfast staff. Overall, another great stay and is we are in the area again, we will definitely return.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor near a hallway entrance. There was no noise from the door and little t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here for an Official trip and boy what an amazing experience. This hotel is centrally located to the newly opening suburb and is prime point for employees who travel to this suburb. This hotel has all the facilities from shuttle services to a high speed Free Wifi which is a must. They service desk was very helpful in guiding the local restaurants and places of interest. Special thanks for making my trip memorable.
Specially Sydney, Ron, And Shavonne who helped me have a great trip to Alpharetta.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was on a business trip in Alpharetta and some of my colleagues who'd been there before recommended the Staybridge. Sure enough, it was a real great hotel. Great breakfasts, free food/beer during happy hour (Tuesday to Thursday), clean place, awesome kitchenette...

And most importantly, I wanted to extend my stay an extra night, but the last night was fully booked. Somehow, my travel agent found a way to get me the last night, and I know Derick at the Staybridge front desk had no small part in it.

Thanks Derick and the Staybridge gang for such an enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: I was in room 248 which is at the very end of the hall and it was plenty quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

When you travel for business you don't expect perfection every time. However you do expect customer service once a problem has accrued. The hotel charged my personal card at check in when my company had already placed a card on file for my stay. The young man was rude when I told him my company was taking care of my stay and demanded a card for incidentals. Fine. However I started my career in the hospitality industry and I told the young man to make sure he separated the charges. Incidentals on one receipt, room charges on another. Needless to say he did the opposite. My personal card was charged. Again, you expect these things when you travel. No big deal at first. I called to fix the situation, and nothing but excuses were made. In the hospitality industry it dose not matter what goes wrong, do not point fingers, FIX IT...the day I checked out, I called the hotel just minutes after leaving, to inform them I had left my sunglasses on the night stand and I would be back to get them, proceeding my meeting...surprising, no sunglasses were found... Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn just down the road.

• Stayed June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Go_Dawgs3,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.

I am disappointed to hear that the service you received was less than satisfactory. I apologize for the dissatisfaction you had and regret that we have failed to deliver the highest level of customer care that you deserve. Our staff pay special attention to these details and can only offer my sincerest apologies for falling short on our regular standards on this occasion.

As a valued guest, your support and patronage to our hotel are very important.Thank you for alerting us and bringing these unsatisfactory circumstances to our attention. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point? Share your experiences!