I am reviewing this hotel after staying here for 6 nights and I have to admit that I expected better. First, let it be documented that my family of 5 had no issues what so ever with any staff member. Everyone was quite pleasant and friendly. The front desk staff greeted you every time they saw you (and I do mean every time). The custodian of the breakfast area was constantly replenishing the breakfast trays and she did it with a smile. Housekeeping fulfilled my requests and didn’t make me feel like I was a bother. The primary issues that disappointed my family and I was the condition of the hotel. While I wouldn’t term it rundown, it does show signs of wear & tear. The interior elevator panels were extremely scuffed and dirty. The carpet in the common areas, i.e., hallways and stairways, were old and dirty. The furniture in my room (#339-two bedroom suite) has seen better days. To be fair, it did appear that there may have been some updates to the room. The kitchenette area appeared to have been updated with new cabinetry. Another complaint is the TV reception was awful and every evening we would lose the reception for many quick repetitive outages to long periods of time. In the last issue, I agree with a previous reviewer who stated the cooling unit is extremely loud when it kicks on (particularly in the second bedroom). I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that I did notice that new linen was delivered to hotel; so I would assume that improvements are coming. I am a Priority Club member and have stayed at other Staybridge locations and have loved it (Staybridge-Buckhead about 3 yrs. ago). At this time, while I love the area and will definitely chose it again when I return to Atlanta, I will probably chose another suites hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point Hotel Alpharetta
- Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Alpharetta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Alpharetta's business district, one of the South's fastest growing communities, the Staybridge Suites Alpharetta-North Point hotel is located 25 miles north of downtown Atlanta. This hotel's guests are just a short drive to all major Atlanta attractions like the Georgia Aquarium. Our Quality Excellence Award-winning extended stay hotel is the best choice for discerning travelers. The hotel's proximity is ideal for day trips to the Atlanta Zoo, Stone Mountain, Turner field and the Botanical Gardens. Alpharetta itself has a variety of attractions. For our outdoor lovers there's the Big Creek Greenway and Chattahoochee Nature Center, for shoppers, the North Point Mall with nearly 200 stores including the only American Girl store in the Southeast can not be missed and for music lovers we are located less then 2 miles from the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. Ranked by Forbes as the number 1 reloville in the US. Alpharetta is home to the most affluent business communities in the Atlanta area. The hotel's location places business travelers close to more then 3,500 businesses, including IBM, Hewlett-Packard, UPS, Verizon, Siemens and GE.Our professional staff is poised to meet the needs of every visitor, from corporate guests to those seeking extended stay hotels around Atlanta. Purchase snacks from the Bridgemart to enjoy as you lounge in the outdoor living space with a fire pit with free WI-FI access, free hot breakfast buffet daily and evening reception Tuesday-Thursday. Get Comfortable with us! STAYBRIDGE SUITES ALPHARETTTA WILL BE UNDERGOING A 2 MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATION UNTIL APRIL 20th, 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Olotels, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.