“Very nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Orlando, Florida
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first stay at any Staybridge hotel & we loved it. The rooms were great & the staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean & comfy. Such a great value for everything you get. The only thing we missed was bacon at breakfast lol, but we managed =).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Newberry
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was our first stay at any Staybridge. We used Hotwire to get these accomodations and if our plans had been different we would have liked to stay longer. Tues - Thurs a dinner buffet is served to guests. The menu is limited, but very good. Breakfast included the traditional items. The room was very clean, large and included a small kitchenette.

Room Tip: If possible ask for two beds.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

It has been a year since I stayed in Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point and have stayed in 4 hotels after that…. but the stay in Staybridge Suites Alpharetta created memories. I stayed there when the renovation was in full swing so I ended up shifting to 3 rooms in my 2 months stay. I have seen the old version & the newly remodeled version as well. The rooms were very spacious and had everything you need ...even daily pick and drop to my office which was nearby was arranged for me. The team was amazingly friendly and caring. James who drove me to my office would just make my day with his great smile and sense of humour, Carrington from the Front office even gave me Cupcakes on my birthday and a farewell greeting, Turnerline Ops Manager, she was just amazing! Even my friends who stayed in the hotels years ago requested me to convey their Hi to her…and I know the reason now. If I ever come to Atlanta , I will stay in this same hotel just to catch up with these people who made sweet memories for me.

Room Tip: Rooms are very very spacious and big.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Newly remodeled and very nice. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I would choose them again. The location was off a major thoroughfare so it was convenient. It was easy to into and out of when loading and unloading. Convenient parking in back and front .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
bronx ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great customer service, great breakfast, great free dinner a few nights a week with even free beer and wine!, super clean lobby, comfortable beds. about 20-30 minutes from the city and stone mountain. No complains at all, it was a great stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here while my house was being completed and they did a great job. Not only stayed there but because I home-office, worked there too. Pets (6) were welcome, we enjoyed the evening gatherings and breakfasts. IHG is my preferred brand for accommodations and this property delivered beyond expectations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
nunya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We arrived at 3:45, check in began at 3:00. Our room wasn't ready. We were told it would be about 20 minutes. After 30 minutes my husband checked back. Our room STILL wasn't ready. Then the clerk told us there was a room ready for someone that was supposed to stay eight days but hadn't showed yet, so they would move us to that room. And acted like she was doing US a favor. Needless to say I was ill about it.
The suite was really spacious. We had a two bedroom(one with a queen and one with 2 doubles) with separate living space and two bathrooms. The bathroom was clean and fairly spacious, it had a curved shower curtain so you didn't feel cramped in the shower. .There was also a real thermostat, just set the temperature.
The décor was nice, if a little drab. It was heavy on the browns. We were in the center on the second floor and it was really quiet overnight. Our mattress was too soft for my taste. My husband I shared a double and it seemed to sag a bit in the middle, making us roll that way. The other couple didn't have the same problem, maybe it was just ours?
The breakfast was great, only missing bacon :) They offered fruit, bagels, eggs, sausage, muffins, cereals, and bread that I can remember. They also had a toaster available. Our favorite part was the Make-your-own-waffle, but with only one waffle iron available, that could get to be a long line if it were busy(a waffle took 2 minutes). Juices, 2% and skim milk and coffee were also offered.
Check out was fast, and the morning clerk was much friendlier.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point? Share your experiences!