“Had reservations confirmed and even called previous day...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Alpharetta
“Had reservations confirmed and even called previous day...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had reservations confirmed and even called previous day, but they stated there was no reservation for me when we arrived. They were able to get us a room though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Amanda B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Thank you very much, MattewG. I am sorry that there was a mixup with your reservation but I'm relieved to know that we were able to accommodate you. I hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

When I stayed here for business a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised. I was surprised again this week on my return trip. But, is was NOT pleasant. Tonight I found bugs in my bed!!! If it wasn't 3 am I'd be so out of here right now. Instead, I've switched rooms and simply cannot sleep because I am creeped out!

There is no coming back from bugs in the bed. I cannot check out of here fast enough and there WILL be a FULL REFUND in my FUTURE!!

Disgusted!

Room Tip: My tip for choosing a room is to stay at another hotel where you won't be sharing your bed with...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
I am very sorry that this was your experience with us. I am the new General Manager here at the Wingate by Wyndam Alpharetta so I can't speak to the procedure followed during your stay. I can say that we do contract out our pest services to a thorough, reliable company. Since I have been here for a month now, I have not had any issues or complaints about any pests in our rooms or public spaces.

Again, I am truly sorry that you had such an experience with us. We take these matters very seriously and address them right away. I sincerely hope you would reconsider staying with us again.
Alpharetta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and professional. I especially want to recognize Brian. He is vey knowledgeable about the area and suggested ideal dining and attractions during our stay. I did not have to worry about a place for breakfast. The morning meal was surprisingly delicious and there was a variety of options. I will be back!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Amanda B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta, responded to this review, November 26, 2014
Thank you very much! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta? Share your experiences!