“The hotel was clean and the front desk staff was a great...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Stamford
“The hotel was clean and the front desk staff was a great...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel was clean and the front desk staff was a great source for giving directions to and recommending local sights restaurants and stores. The
A pleasant stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Augustine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Was in Alpharetta, GA, for a weekend attending a wedding. This hotel was perfect for my needs, and I got a great price. It was close to the highway for easy access to GA400/US 19, and tucked off of Mansell Rd. So, it was very quiet. The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. All amenities (t.v., wifi internet) worked 4.0. I didn't have a lot of interaction with hotel staff other than check-in/out, but they were friendly and efficient. The only downside to this hotel for me was ... no pool. I had some downtime and wanted to get in a swim and sun. I went looking for the pool, only to find out there wasn't one. My fault ... not the hotel's. I didn't check the amenities close enough. Would this have changed my mind at time of booking? No. But, if you're looking for a pool you'll need to go elsewhere. There was a spa/hot tub, but it was "out of order". The fitness center only had three machines (treadmill, bicycle and elliptical). No weights. The room did include breakfast, but if you are a breakfast person (and I am) you will probably end up going somewhere else to eat. The food looked adequate to satiate hunger pangs, but that is all I would say about that. Other guests were taking full advantage of the breakfast, and I did not hear any complaints. There are numerous restaurants, movie theaters (AMC, Regal) and available shopping close to the hotel. The North Point Mall is about 2 miles away. I had not been to Alpharetta before, and was pleasantly surprised. I would say it was an upscale area that is nicely maintained. I enjoyed my visit to Alpharetta, the wedding was perfect, and, yes, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The check-in staff is always very friendly and he even remembered us. (It was our third stay there.) We love everything in this hotel and would definitely stay again when we visit Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was very impressed with our room and the staff.I do believe we have found a favorite place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We arrived and the entire hallway as well as the rooms smelled awful. There were many of us in the group that had to change rooms due to the smell. We were told "We do the best that we can." We expect more from a hotel under the Wyndham name.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Alpharetta
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
#1 of 24 in Alpharetta
4.5 of 5 stars 487 reviews

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta? Share your experiences!