“Nice, but....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell

You added Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10740 Westside Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004 (Formerly Radisson Inn Northpoint)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Up to 10% off with AAA!
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Alpharetta
Marion, North Carolina
“Nice, but....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a good stay here. Everything was very clean, comfortable and in good condition. The breakfast was ample, hot things hot and cold things cold. Very good coffee!
Here's where the but comes in, the staff.... Young men working the front desk seem too busy to answer questions and the lady working at breakfast gave me evil looks for heating a hard egg in the micro wave. To be fair, there was a sign that said don't do that. But I didn't have my glasses so I didn't see it. I
cut the egg up and tried to clean up. Said I was sorry, but she gave me a look
like daggers!
The staff should not make people feel badly for an honest mistake. I did not report the incident, but maybe I should have.
Other than the above troubles, it's really a very nice Hampton and we would stay there again!
If you stay, be sure not to microwave eggs!!

Room Tip: Don't microwave eggs!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for recently staying with us in Alpharetta. We do apologize that you had unpleasant experiences with our staff. We strive to provide excellent customer service and have notified our General Manager of your comments. We hope you will visit us again so we can provide you with an excellent stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We spent Labor Day weekend here visiting relatives in both Roswell and Alpharetta. The location was perfect for us and there were lots of restaurants nearby.

The room was spacious and the beds were quite comfy. My only complaint was that the room was quite cool but so humid that the carpet felt damp.

Breakfast was good and the waffles were tasty but I would suggest an additional waffle maker as I saw 8 people in line at one point. The breakfast area gets quite loud too if there are groups/sports teams staying in the hotel.

The rate we paid was higher than I wanted to pay but that may have been due to the fact that it was a holiday weekend. If I found this hotel at a lower price in the future, I would be willing to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013
Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for recently staying with us in Alpharetta. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our property convenient for your travels. We have forwarded your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager and will certainly look into adding an additional waffle maker to our breakfast area. Thank you again for your comments and for leaving your review of our Hampton Inn Alpharetta-Roswell.
Tampa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Overall stay was average. The rate was excellent for the area but when I called the hotel to ask about the shuttle, they stated they do have shuttle but they fell to state not on the weekends. This was inconvenient. This was a family vacation and I had 2 rooms, both rooms had an odor- one was smoky-But all else was good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently staying with us in Alpharetta. We do apologize that your rooms had an odor and have forwarded your comments to our Housekeeping Supervisor to investigate this issue. We are also so sorry to hear that our staff did not mention there was no shuttle service on the weekends and deeply apologize for any inconvenience this caused you and your family. Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn Alpharetta.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel is extremely clean, comfortable, and wonderful service. My family and I will come back again! The staff was friendly and helpful to the point I didn't think I was in a real place. Thank you for the hospitality this is now one of our favorite places to go on business and even leisure!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
We are so glad to hear that you an your family enjoyed your time with us in Alpharetta! We look forward to hosting you all again soon. Thank you for leaving your review of our Hampton Inn!
Fort Worth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

In the area for training and was greeted late Sunday night by a friendly face and quick service. The room was always pristine, the breakfast had a nice selection and the staff was always eager to help me find a store or restaurant I was looking for each evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you again next time you're in Alpharetta.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The front desk clerk Woody was very helpful and my overall experience at this hotel exceeded my expectations for the amount of money I was spending...in other words, GREAT VALUE! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone spending time in the Atlanta area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently staying with us in Alpharetta. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have shared your comments with our General Manager and with Woody as well. Thank you for leaving your review for other travelers.
grovetown, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I usually try to stay at hamptom inn's. my stay was comfortable and clean. the only thing I was not very satisfied with is the temperature control in the room. It was 62 degrees when I got there. I brought the control up to 76 and it became very humid. Also the cleaning staff changed it back to 62 degrees everyday making it feel like walking into a refrigerator.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently staying with us. We're so sorry that you experience issues with your air conditioner in your guest room and that it was reset to 62 each day. We have notified our Housekeeping Supervisor of the situation to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for leaving your review.

Been to Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell? Share your experiences!