“As always, great Mexican meals, fantastic Margaritas!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Florida
“As always, great Mexican meals, fantastic Margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have visited two On the Borders in Florida and enjoyed them. This is my first time at this one in Alpharetta, Georgia, and I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!!! Oh, man, the Watermelon Margarita was so delicious!!! I should have ordered the large one! I also enjoyed the Chicken Quesadilla and the smoky taste of the chicken is so tasty and mouth watering!! My service was great, Nicole did a great job making sure I had all I wanted for my meal. This time, since I was traveling alone, I ate the Quesadilla and had gotten too full to order my favorite Kalua ice cream pie! ;( maybe next time!
On the Borders, please get a new restaurant in Gainesville, FL!!!!

Visited August 2013

Roswell, Georgia
“Tasty Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Definitely a cut above the ordinary Mexican restaurant; great patio with breezy fans; tasty chips and salsa; if you like iced tea, try the hibiscus/Jamaican tea; excellent guacamole made fresh; and a Kahlua ice cream pie that is awesome

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roswell, Georgia
“Average food, slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Quality of service here has a lot to be desired! Hardly worth the wait. The taco was stale and the drink order was wrong. It took forever to get and pay the bill.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great To-Go service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I very rarely eat in this restaurant; I usually call ahead and pick it up (at the bar) while I am running errands on my lunch hour. Their lunch chicken burrito is great! I get it with queso sauce on it. It comes with rice and your choice of beans. They always provide me with their tasty chips and salsa. Just over $7.

The food is always ready when they say it is going to be and they always get my order correct.

When my husband and I actually do eat here, the service is always great (friendly) and our order is always provided in a timely manner and correct. The inside is brightly decorated, really cute. Recommend.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta
“Good food, mediocre service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food was good, but nothing memorable. Original order came out different than what we ordered, which is annoying. Drinks left empty for extended periods due to waitress not even visible on the floor most of the time. Waited nearly 15 minutes just to be able to pay. I doubt we will return based on our experience.

Visited April 2013