“Chips and Salsa good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Augustine
“Chips and Salsa good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Food was ok. One person order 3 enchilda dinner and 1 person ordered the 2 special enchiladas. The special was a much better deal. we asked the manager to light the fireplace and he did!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Much Improved!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The food and menu has really improved! While we live only a mile from the restaurant, I hadn't been there in several years because I thought the food was mediocre. However, right before Christmas I met some friends there for lunch, and I was really impressed. The menu is great, and all four of us were really pleased with the food. Really, really good, and I will definitely be back soon!! Service and margaritas were great too! A terrific value.

Lakeland, Florida
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my wife on our honeymoon one night for dinner. The food was very good, and the atmosphere was good. What really stood out to us was the great service. The waitress was very quick to meet our needs even before she knew we were newlyweds. After we told her, she brought us a complimentary dessert! Also, if you love guacamole, you must have them make it for you fresh at your table! That was the best guacamole I've ever had!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shalimar, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great food good margarita's but the balloon guy needs to go... I mean I don't mind if he does balloon animals for kids but when it is a group of 3 adults, does he really need to bother us? No I don't want a balloon.

Visited September 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Pretty Good Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This isn't a bad place for lunch, especially if you can get a table outside. The margaritas are pretty good and they have Negro Modell beer on draft. The food is nothing special and the portions are too large.

• Visited July 2012